Chat Sick and tired of being called a racist for everything I believe.

Local time
Today, 22:04
You said it, correct me if Iam wrong. And post civilly or you will be banned like anyone else.

State your position clearly
You can't afford to ban any of us, moron.

If we go, you're left with Ballbag and Clammy - and your girlfriend mucker, Valerie.

F

Fred English

You need to apologise for your false statement (about me) -

"You see yourself as white first and Irish second."

You either need to provide proof of that statement (which you can't, abundance of evidence otherwise)) or apologise and retract.

As you are online (at time of posting) I give you 24 minutes
Dan has still not apologised (even though he's online)

Another 24 minutes (clock reset) is given..

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 15:04
You need to apologise for your false statement (about me) -

"You see yourself as white first and Irish second."

You either need to provide proof of that statement (which you can't, abundance of evidence otherwise)) or apologise and retract.

As you are online (at time of posting) I give you 24 minutes
I am online 24 hours you muttonskull. Now I will ask the question again.

You see yourself as white first and Irish second or as Irish first and white second

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
You can't afford to ban any of us, moron.

If we go, you're left with Ballbag and Clammy - and your girlfriend mucker, Valerie.
Val was right about you, he said you were my bitch and would be back posting the minute you were allowed.

Dog is your bitch and you are mine so in effect Dog is my bitch

F

Fred English

You see yourself as white first and Irish second or as Irish first and white second
You have no shame, none.

You are framing a statement (once again) as a question.

Get back to me when you become a decent human being

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Can you please enlighten me to your position. I am going to Church now. And I will leave the computer on but I will not be here

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
And I will pray for Mowls relative who is ill.

Reactions: Mo
F

Fred English

Can you please enlighten me to your position. I am going to Church now. And I will leave the computer on but I will not be here
Your position is clear - I am white first and Irish a (distant) second.

That's what you said. You need to provide proof

I understand that you may not understand how offensive that is to say to an Irishman.. but you need to provide evidence or proof.

Otherwise retract (and apologise)

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Ok I now understand your position as I said, it is the opposite to the ranter who I agree with. If you misunderstood my question and was offended,then of course I apoligize,

The ranter is Irish first and white a distant second. I am likewise, and you say you are the opposite, fair enough

F

Fred English

Ok I now understand your position as I said, it is the opposite to the ranter who I agree with. If you misunderstood my question and was offended,then of course I apoligize,

The ranter is Irish first and white a distant second. I am likewise, and you say you are the opposite, fair enough
You are utter scum

All of this word salad to reinforce your lie, in the first place, with some imagination of an apology

Eat Shit with your word salad, you lowly piece of shit.

I will never have any respect for you again

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
But you are still here anyway, sure that is all that matters. lol.

Local time
I dislike Americans.

They frighten me.

Their sense of entitlement to police the world according to their constitution (a McDonald's menu) even more so.

Their culture is so shallow it's like a mirror of itself.

Like Val - it's a single copper with a red neck at war with the entire world.

M

Mo

I dislike Americans.

They frighten me.

Their sense of entitlement to police the world according to their constitution (a McDonald's menu) even more so.

Their culture is so shallow it's like a mirror of itself.

Like Val - it's a single copper with a red neck at war with the entire world.
a single copper in the ha'penny place! :ROFLMAO:

Local time
It saddens me to know that so many Irish people I know want to be Americans.

The entire staff on this shit-show for forum are the most typical of it: craven, idiotic little losers.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 20:04
It saddens me to know that so many Irish people I know want to be Americans.

The entire staff on this shit-show for forum are the most typical of it: craven, idiotic little losers.
That's not very nice, I admire America very much but I have no ambition to be American, I love Ireland and will stay here.

Why is it Mowl you left Ireland, tell us more about this journey you took?

Local time
Why is it Mowl you left Ireland, tell us more about this journey you took?
Ireland is simply too small a cage to keep me in.

I left for many reasons: love primarily, the open and endless road (most of all), then career, and then quality of life. Adults make decisions based upon life experience, kids take wild chances and often shoot into the darkness where their elders tread softly. I traveled the planet looking for a spiritual home as I always knew I wouldn't be staying in Ireland for too long.

The world is simply too big, too interesting, too awesome, NOT to see everything before one passes on to the great gig in the sky.

Ireland had begun to frustrate me, the things I could make happen so easily elsewhere, were always bogged down and strangled in Dublin. I began to resent the complacency, the classism, the pointless drudge of Irish life as I saw it back then: typically - work your ass into the ground all week and then get fucked up on the weekends, only to repeat the process all over again. I don't and can't deal in routine. I need change, constant change, forward movement, notable successes. That's not possible in Ireland, because when you have something original and you run with it, most people around you are happiest when you fail, not when you win. Begrudgery is non-existent up here. Support and appreciation are everywhere though.

There's a youthful positivity about Finnish life: and when you run with a plan, people WANT to help you along, they appreciate your trying, your effort.

Sadly not so in green-eyed Ireland: friends stab each other in the back so easily there, and breaks my heart.

So no - I won't be returning to live there at any time on my horizons - even though I miss her.

I'll remain the Prodigal Son, because if the cap fits, I'll wear it.

Last edited:

Thelasthurrah

Local time
Today, 20:04
This is happening all the time in the US, some dating back decades. It is not the criminal himself that tests but maybe a cousin and it will be close. Detectives then check his family tree and come up with suspects. They then can check the dna from a cigarette butt or soda can.
I think this is now the Golden State killed was caught.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
'Whiteness' and being white are two different things.
One doesn't exist and other is a leftist construct. In any case, the left makes no such distinction, which is why it is so important to deny them the opportunity by claiming our actual racial heritage