Chat Sustained attack on this site by DS86DS

Sparta

Local time
Today, 14:25
I understand that Dessy is a thicko cunt maybe also a drunkard and Homosexual, certainly into incest.

He needs to take it fucking easy, Dessy coming up with all types of conspiracies but way of the mark. He must have got an awful head on him after the feed of pints last night.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The knob who fakes people's accounts and rage delete people's accounts now wants to warn others about the dangers of doxxing, you couldn't make it up.

He even attempts some doxxing himself!

Its so sad watching him crash and burn.

Sad little man.
Its not sad, its self inflicted. I am delighted. I would love to shop him to the police for send obscene messages. The reason I did not do it so far is that is he was caught , named and shames I would die. I would die laughing at him. Lets drive the bastard over the cliff and Mowl after him.

Sparta

Local time
What a great site, not obsessed with other sites or people at all. Hard pressing political discussion only at Obsession/Desert Isle.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I understand that Dessy is a thicko cunt maybe also a drunkard and Homosexual, certainly into incest.

He needs to take it fucking easy, Dessy coming up with all types of conspiracies but way of the mark. He must have got an awful head on him after the feed of pints last night.

Two questions for ya.

1) Can you reassure me that he is not into bestiality? He seems to be into it biggly and he knows a lot about it. I never heard of the concept until I heard Mowl and him on about it. I fear for my cows and had a nightmare that DS stood in a wheel barrow and got Mowl to push him up to the cow, I measured a cow and a barrow this morning and the distance is perfect. (For a small cunt anyway)

2) Why does no one here accept that Ollie was a sock of Mowl and DS. It is very obvious.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Note the word CRETIN used by DS. One poster to use this word was Sidewinded on Gaychat.ie. I seem to remember Rainmaker used it but I am niot sire of that.

Local time
You have to forgive DS

I do wonder if one of the many blokes his Ma brought home touched him up as a kid.
He wants to be Admin so he can use his mod shtick at a way of getting back at the world in his own little way.

Local time
Who the phuck thought would want to spend serious time with him on his shit hole?

Sh1t for brains.

The cum stains on one of his Ma's frocks would've been a better choice.

Fuckwit doesnt even know I post on his shit hole all the time.

Local time
The drunken fucker usually dives straight in a bottle of whiskey in the morning - he comes out smelling better than a corpse.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 09:25
He wants to be Admin so he can use his mod shtick at a way of getting back at the world in his own little way.
Gamma males who were bullied are often heavily drawn to moderation duties. This very same matter is under discussion on another forum.

Local time
I wonder if his Da (rest his soul) would respect all these shenanigans?

I also wonder if his Ma went back to her old ways, like a page three model, a fat and ugly cow showing off her teats?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I wonder if his Da (rest his soul) would respect all these shenanigans?

I also wonder if his Ma went back to her old ways, like a page three model, a fat and ugly cow showing off her teats?
Can you use a slightly modified terminology. I have 40 cows and they are very sensitive and they fear DS and Mowl arriving with the wheel barrow.

Thor

Local time
Can you use a slightly modified terminology. I have 40 cows and they are very sensitive and they fear DS and Mowl arriving with the wheel barrow.
Protect the livestock, here in the USA we shoot cow shaggers.

Local time
I wouldnt piss on the cunt if he was on fire, I wouldnt even divert my cum from his mums cunt.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Protect the livestock, here in the USA we shoot cow shaggers.
Oh you are in the US, roughly what part? It means you have first hand information

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
He is obsessed with excrement and jealous of its direction in my case and on my farm. All dung in my world is produced in the intestinal organs
and evacuated from the large intestine for disposal in a variety of ways. In his world it is produced in the same way but when it arrives in the large intestine his lover shoves it back up again by a ramming action shown in the video he sent to me.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I get around, Dan knows me. We met in Boston
We
The reason I ask is that it gives a direct observation of events in America getting round Irish media bias. We appear to have 3 posters living in America, Dan You and Oliver Plunket. Not a problem except it proves how little interest there is in Irish people for posting.