Chat Sustained attack on this site by DS86DS

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 14:09
There is a serious question mark over Colm of Politics.Irish site. He appeared to be a decent bloke but yet he refused to counter Mowl and his socks.
He allowed Shame post that Covid was scam until it ran contrary to Government policy and them he banned Shame. He eventually shut down his site which was inevitable, but the strange thing is that he was never heard of again. Usually a lad like him would have surfaced by now. Not so.

It was on his site that DS doxxed Mowl.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Protect the livestock, here in the USA we shoot cow shaggers.
What would I do with their bodies? Aids and syphilis ridden

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I get around, Dan knows me. We met in Boston
I visited Jackson Hole in 1999. Yellowstone and Montana, The Black hills are a beautiful part of SD

Thor

Local time
cocks up bums, who posts filth like this?

Just discovered some filth in my mailbox.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The knob who fakes people's accounts and rage delete people's accounts now wants to warn others about the dangers of doxxing, you couldn't make it up.

He even attempts some doxxing himself!

Its so sad watching him crash and burn.

Sad little man.
I had my cows on the land in front of the house this last 2 weeks , but the grass got scarce and I had to move them to a plot at the back and a bit away from the house. So I was up at 3 am to 3.30am checking on then. No sign of Mowl or DS. I was just back in bed after a cuppa when the dog began to back. I now it was probably a fox, but I had to get out again and check them. No sign of the boyos or any wheel barrow.

I asked my neighbours to lock up their wheel barrows and they because there is a spate of barrow theft in the locality. If I tell them 2 Dublin queers are planning to rape my cows, they will laugh

Thor

Local time
I had my cows on the land in front of the house this last 2 weeks , but the grass got scarce and I had to move them to a plot at the back and a bit away from the house. So I was up at 3 am to 3.30am checking on then. No sign of Mowl or DS. I was just back in bed after a cuppa when the dog began to back. I now it was probably a fox, but I had to get out again and check them. No sign of the boyos or any wheel barrow.

I asked my neighbours to lock up their wheel barrows and they because there is a spate of barrow theft in the locality. If I tell them 2 Dublin queers are planning to rape my cows, they will laugh
Best to sleep in the field with the cows, shotgun in one hand. You never know with these types, DS86DS will be so hungry for some cow arse he will try anything.

Mowl will take photos for his own personal private time at home.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Best to sleep in the field with the cows, shotgun in one hand. You never know with these types, DS86DS will be so hungry for some cow arse he will try anything.

Mowl will take photos for his own personal private time at home.
What if it rains? Would a sign post deter them? What should I write on it? I live in a decent community. M y road is used for walking and pony trecking. Many ladies come here and drop in for a chat and a cuppa. I have to think of my image.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
One very wet day recently, DS posted that the weather was terrible and very wet. Evidence that he was in Ireland. Then he made the mistake of providing a link to The Journal.ie. Corroborating his observation. He got the idea from the Journal.ie. It's evidence he is not living in Ireland. In fact there is very little post of his which would connect to Ireland. The notion that DS is Mowl is very strongly based in fact.

Thus is definitely Mowl, he even calls James Jambo. It used to be Thus Two. The two was dropped leaving thus only. The rate os sock accounts is likely to increase from now on. I predict 5 new usernames in the next 2 weeks. All socks of course.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is DS's post about the vision of his site. Effectively he does not want any new comers or fresh members. When Mowl was allowed post on ther sites, he would always attack new posters and drive them off. They were not used to that abuse and left. This post by DS indicated that he wants only posters from GPO and PI to join his Isle site and that outsiders are not welcome. It is not likely 2 separate posters would think like that and it is further evidence that DS and Mowl are one and the same.

"That would be much appreciated. The two main targets audiences as always are PI and GPO, though many on the latter site would be best staying there. "

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
cocks up bums, who posts filth like this?

Just discovered some filth in my mailbox.
He's fantasizing about about a U2 bandsman's wife falling in love with him. Mowl that is, Did he think she liked it up the arshe as next best thing to DS

"The only guy in the band with a brain in his head is Larry - he refuses to talk to press.

Did I ever tell you about the time Edge's first wife Aisling showed up at my door in Beggar's Bush with a huge bunch of white lillies for me? Her best friend asked her to do that because she had a massive crush on me and she knew I loved lillies. I was drinking coffee in bed on a Sunday morning after a late gig and this awesome Mercedes pulled outside. Then a knock on my door and I went down and there she was: massive bouquet in hand.

I invited her in but she hadn't the time - she gave me a little card from Enni (Irish/Spanish - the daughter of my ex-landlord, I lived in the mews out back on Sibthorpe Lane and we'd had a brief affair) which was very sweet and a hug and off she went again after I took a quick photo of us with the flowers for Enni.

When my manager Noel (who owned the cottage I was securing for him) came home, I told him who came by and gave me these beautiful flowers. He didn't believe me, so I showed him the photo and he was cracking up."

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 09:09
He's fantasizing about about a U2 bandsman's wife falling in love with him. Mowl that is, Did he think she liked it up the arshe as next best thing to DS

"The only guy in the band with a brain in his head is Larry - he refuses to talk to press.

Did I ever tell you about the time Edge's first wife Aisling showed up at my door in Beggar's Bush with a huge bunch of white lillies for me? Her best friend asked her to do that because she had a massive crush on me and she knew I loved lillies. I was drinking coffee in bed on a Sunday morning after a late gig and this awesome Mercedes pulled outside. Then a knock on my door and I went down and there she was: massive bouquet in hand.

I invited her in but she hadn't the time - she gave me a little card from Enni (Irish/Spanish - the daughter of my ex-landlord, I lived in the mews out back on Sibthorpe Lane and we'd had a brief affair) which was very sweet and a hug and off she went again after I took a quick photo of us with the flowers for Enni.

When my manager Noel (who owned the cottage I was securing for him) came home, I told him who came by and gave me these beautiful flowers. He didn't believe me, so I showed him the photo and he was cracking up."
You Sir are far too intelligent to waste any more time on them. You cleverly exposed and banned the lot of them and have gone down in internet history as a modern day Brian Boru routing the Viking. Also like Saint Patty who exiled the snakes and salamanders.

If you joined their site it would raise the average IQ of all sites simultaneously by 27%

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Has Mowl finally killed off the DS site. He should join me now is a serious fight against HansRickMowl and PI.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I say ( having examined recent posts on Politics.Isle.com.. ) that Ollie, DS, Godsdog, Mishka, and Mowl are one and the same.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Who knows but the talk I am hearing is that a new site of PI dissidents unhappy with Gaelach are looking for a new home

Local time
Who knows but the talk I am hearing is that a new site of PI dissidents unhappy with Gaelach are looking for a new home
I believe TG is engaged Marxist Accelerationism.. The sooner PI collapses in on itself and becomes a Black Hole the better (as per the theory of Accelerationism)

Don't be at the Event Horizon.. That's my advice to the Dissidents..

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Well I know. Statistics never fail. I have proved that site administrators cannot police sock accounts by the IP addresses. No way.

Mowl has to be running at least 5 (by conservative estimate) on PI. Who are they, Godsdog is one and Mowl is another.
Whom are the other three? Mowl's shortcomings are. 1) a hatred of Trump. 2) a love of music and philosophy. Excellent dedication to
spelling with shortcomings in grammar and comprehension.

The world stops outside the Pale and Helsinki. No knowledge whatsoever about rural life.
A lack of any decency or breeding. Attention seeker demanding all discussion centre around him to the exclusion if real debate.

Ignorance of geography and economics. An ability to get sympathy from those in authority. He is not sympathetic to Irish governments over the years and feels Irish government cannot be fixed easily. (same as me).

Using these pointers which will come to the fore in his sock accounts, we should be able to spot his 3 or more sock accounts on PI

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I took a 15 minute look in at Political Irish as its wet out. Applying my method I identified two Mowl socks in addition to Mowl himself and Godsdog.

Page 61 is Mowl and is a moderator.

Blue Velvet is another Mowl sock

Just read their posts and style. So there is Godsdog, Mowl, Blue Velvet and Page 61 = 4. There are two more yet to be unmasked.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Note of Political Irish where Page 61 uses the word "threadbanned" classic Mowl word, note also his fast style of posting. Identical to Mowl.

Mowl is spouting in deserted Isle on which he is the one and only poster that he is not Ollie. Yet Ollie;s bug bear slurry is being carried on by Mowl's sock DS who is now infatuated about a substance he knows nothing about. Ollie has not surfaced since because no one would believe it was anyone other than Mowl.

Take a close look at the post so Blue Velvet. very close. He got the name from Hank Snow. Another music theme.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
I rarely look at PI any more because it has achieved absolutely nothing and has no reason to exist