Chat Sustained attack on this site by DS86DS

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 13:51
I rarely look at PI any more because it has achieved absolutely nothing and has no reason to exist
If I can show that half of them are socks, it will get me the revenge I want for them banning me.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 08:51
I was banned tillI threatened to expose people email addresses so I was let back. aA couple of months later then I left on good terms. But it is a waste of time

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I was banned tillI threatened to expose people email addresses so I was let back. aA couple of months later then I left on good terms. But it is a waste of time
How many real posters do you think there are on PI? Fieldmarshal is one. Tagdh is one but with socks. Allow Mowl one, then Mowl is one. Swoed of St Catherine probably is one.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Maybe 20 active unique posters in my opinion. Many others will post a few times but then move on. A great number are sock accounts that Dog or Gaelach will use to agree with themselves.

The forum is a waste of time in general. As are P.ie and IPO as well of course.

P.ie though was actually very important in the first say 5 years of 2003 to 2008 or so when the technology was a new thing.

That is 12 years ago.

The Property Pin was another important site and there was another caller Slugger something or other but both folded when they realized that the time was passed

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Maybe 20 active unique posters in my opinion. Many others will post a few times but then move on. A great number are sock accounts that Dog or Gaelach will use to agree with themselves.

The forum is a waste of time in general. As are P.ie and IPO as well of course.

P.ie though was actually very important in the first say 5 years of 2003 to 2008 or so when the technology was a new thing.

That is 12 years ago.

The Property Pin was another important site and there was another caller Slugger something or other but both folded when they realized that the time was passed
I believe what I said about Mowl and his socks is true. It is possible that all these sites are obsolete, I am not sure. Mowl ran at least 7 socks on Poilitis.ie until most were banned, The revelation that IP address is a defense is false. It is easy to get round,

There is only one way to spot them and that is my method which I hope to name shortly. Mowl is running at least 4 socks on PI. If I had time I would uncover a sock there every day. Mowl is playing the boys on PI as actors, he creates his actors and lets them off to do combat with unsuspecting posters..

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
It is possible that all these sites are obsolete, I am not sure. .
I concluded the same thing a number of years ago. At a minimum you need video posts even if disguised like Lady Lavery. Een better would be if people had the balls to post under their own name or were easily identifiable like me.

I am going to start my own site here. The poster on PI called Patrick Jane foe example had his own site in Missouri o Oklahoma. I will invite you when and if I go live

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I concluded the same thing a number of years ago. At a minimum you need video posts even if disguised like Lady Lavery. Een better would be if people had the balls to post under their own name or were easily identifiable like me.

I am going to start my own site here. The poster on PI called Patrick Jane foe example had his own site in Missouri o Oklahoma. I will invite you when and if I go live
When P.ie was at its best I personally knew about 9 posters and me = 10. 2 died. A real give away for socks is when no one gets sick and no one dies. When these died, I posted an RIP on the site. The fact also is that where a site is dominated by socks genuine posters will be banned for life.
This is what happen to me , banned from P.ie, IPO, PI , twitter and for 3 days from facebook. Banned from RTE and all Irish broadcast except the farmers journal. There are no socks on this site ans so there is now traffic. Its not that there is anything wrong here, but the other sites are just sock feasts. It is unlikely Mowl is the only sock manager, there has to be a few more on PI.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
There are also what the Soviets call Useful Idiots. What was the handles of the two deceased posters. I remember Irish Pancake and the wind guy that everytually began using his own name, was it Pat Gill I believe

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
There are also what the Soviets call Useful Idiots. What was the handles of the two deceased posters. I remember Irish Pancake and the wind guy that everytually began using his own name, was it Pat Gill I believe
Pat Gill was Fianna Failure.

Here is a recent line from Mowl on deserted Isle. The word section is a Dublin criminal underclass's tern for an arrest section under Irish criminal law.

For example drink driving would be Section 49 (1) of the Road Traffic Act 1961. It mainly refers to the power of the Gardai to arrest suspects for questioning in relation to criminal offences. Obviously Mowl was the subject of a section and the use of the term caught on in his head. It looks like he fled to Fanland to avoid another one.

Does anyone know of any poster on deserted Isle that is not Mowl

He's fucking lost it altogether, I reckon somebodies going to have to section the fucker. This all boils down to the fact that he is a petty criminal and should be free to dox here.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Mowl posted this: on his deserted Isle.

Ireland's a kip - full of losers and dead-beats.

I left because I no longer wished to associate with morons and thieves, liars and cheaters, and of course arsehole punters like yourself - desperately struggling to find a meaning to your life. Which you never will so long as you stay there signing on each month and counting the days until the darkness takes you.

I want to live before I die - whereas you're already dead.

This from a druggie that was forced to flee the Gardai with fistfuls of arrest warrants.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Mowl posted this: on his deserted Isle.

Ireland's a kip - full of losers and dead-beats.

I left because I no longer wished to associate with morons and thieves, liars and cheaters, and of course arsehole punters like yourself - desperately struggling to find a meaning to your life. Which you never will so long as you stay there signing on each month and counting the days until the darkness takes you.

I want to live before I die - whereas you're already dead.

This from a druggie that was forced to flee the Gardai with fistfuls of arrest warrants.
As long as you chased him from here, that is the important thing

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
As long as you chased him from here, that is the important thing
Mowl makes big issue with me posting at 4 am. Lets see why that could happen without being up drinking.

1) Cows calving. While I observed cows do tend to calve between 7 am and 11 pm, many calve at night, if a problem happens and I neglect to check, I can lose a calf worth 500 euros at birth and 1000 after 9 months. Then the cow has to be dried off and she suffers distress. I am keeping her for 15 months for no profit.

2) Dogs attacking animals such as sheep. I have prevented 2 such attacks over the last 7 years by being on the look out at night. I have a silencer on my gun which means I can shoot them all before they suspect danger.

3) I could have had a dose of the skitter and have to get up to shite.

4) I could have got up to piss.

5) I could have had a nightmare about being in hell with Mowl.

6) I could have developed a pain from too rich of food.

7) I could have been reading a great novel, when I found Ulysses began reading it at 8 pm and could not leave it down for 3 days. It was so compelling.

8) I could be doing one of my engineering projects and kept at it until 4 am.

9) I might feel the need to pray just like the monks used to and finally

10) My fat aunt from California could have rang me up for a chat. She is reputed to be wealthy and might leave me something in her will. California is 9 hours behind Ireland and 4 am is only 7 p m here. I watched Trump;s rally from NC last night which ended about 1.30 am. She and I love Trump. We get excited when we see him and love to chat

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
What is the story with "Electricity" where would a new poster come from? He/she posts he/she was out before and knows Mowl and his socks well. There are not enough posts yet for me to apply the sock test to him/her. The politics is conservative so far, but that could be an actor created by Mowl. Mowl still claims Ollie is independent of him, so where is Ollie?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
2) Dogs attacking animals such as sheep. I have prevented 2 such attacks over the last 7 years by being on the look out at night. I have a silencer on my gun which means I can shoot them all before they suspect danger.
Well you certainly eradicated Dog from here. Great job

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Well you certainly eradicated Dog from here. Great job
This is Mow;'s post No 126 below in bold. He is totally wrong.

Anonymous sites can be terrific discussion fora but require very precise moderation. Precise moderation required 1) honesty and 2 intelligence.

Honesty is to prevent political bias towards ones personal viewpoint and intelligence requires a method to identify multiple usernames. It is interesting that with all the buzz words that have evolved from the internet and these fora, there is no word for a multiple username. Most posters are mature enough and fair enough to use only one username but a few us 2, 3, 4, 5 , 6 and 7 at once. Mowl himself over the years has used art least 50 usernames.

If he was not stopped by me, he would currently be using Mowl, Miska, Godsdog, Ollie and DS. He was forced to give up om all but Mowl and retains DS because without DS his site would be a one man band. He is currently operating at least 4 usernames on Political Irish and I have identified 3 already. Here is an extract from his post. He has done irreparable harm

The reason why political sites aren't as popular among the general public is mostly down to the anonymity factor. Ordinary people find it hard to trust complete strangers online who refuse to identify themselves or their locations, never mind their point of view. Anonymity in that case is a double whammy: you think you need to be anonymous because you think/know that it might have repercussions in your real life.

Whereas people who identify themselves - people who come from the same background and culture as their audience, they have a far better platform to deliver their message and see it make that difference in a very real way. If one man can make several thousand people sit up and think and maybe even act a little differently in a positive way, then we see the actual power not just of the medium itself, but how that power can be wielded and directed. It can effect social and political change in a tough marketplace: there's billions of sites out there, all searching for their audience.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
In the previous post, I underline 3 points made by Mowl.

Anonymity factor is not the problem. It allows people to express themselves without repercussions in the work place or elsewhere. It is a gift. It is the abuse of the facility by use of multiple usernames that is the problem. It also allows abuse of others without consequences

Refuse to identify themselves. This is bullshit, the meaning of anonymity is avoiding identifying oneself.

Never mind their point of view, These fora are all about expressing ones point of view.

When this confused drugged out mind is presented alone its is manageable but when presented by up to 7 usernames its destroys
a site. He did this on Politics.ie for years before he was copped on. It was too late, I personally know 3 posters who got out due to this and will never come back,

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I got no mention on deserted Isle these last 3 days. I am sick of it. I should feature every single day as the 2nd most intelligent man in Ireland

Any idea who coal gas and peat is? I suspect Dame Edna

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
I got no mention on deserted Isle these last 3 days. I am sick of it. I should feature every single day as the 2nd most intelligent man in Ireland
You have routed them all. As a result of your exposé Dog has shit the bed and resigned from a mod on PI

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
You have routed them all. As a result of your exposé Dog has shit the bed and resigned from a mod on PI
I did not know that. Been busy. Godsdog was just a creation of Mowl like in a theoretical performance. Once the Valamhic test clamps were applied his position became untenable. That is the great feature of the valamhic test, socks simply cannot go on to post or moderate because everyone else catches on to them

Same with Ollie, he will never be seen again anywhere. The test has not only exposed socks but it proved IP address are irrelevant

Last edited:

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time

Any idea who coal gas and peat is? I suspect Dame Edna
I suspect another sock ofDS