• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

Chat Tadhg Gaelach Banned from Pish

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
Today, 02:54
That ungrateful little scumbag Rick banned me for telling him that he wasn't putting enough work into managing Pish. Which he doesn't. The place is a total kip. So, it looks like I'll be spending more time here if you all don't mind.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
Political Irish without Tadhg Gaelach is like Ireland without the North. Its not ok and its missing its whole.

Well, Rick doesn't agree. He basically doesn't like people telling him the hard truth.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
, 21:54

You appear unbanned. But why would any forum not allow discussion of 911 Truthers for example. I would estimate that 30% do not believe it now

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time

You appear unbanned. But why would any forum not allow discussion of 911 Truthers for example. I would estimate that 30% do not believe it now
Which way do you lean on that Dan?

I think there is too much evidence to simply say there is no conspiracy. I would like to see a greater investigation looking into all these claims.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time

Well, Rick can't treat people like dirt and then pretend it never happened. I'm not saying people aren't allowed to discuss their conspiracy theories, but Pish is now overrun with them. Every thread.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Which way do you lean on that Dan?

I think there is too much evidence to simply say there is no conspiracy. I would like to see a greater investigation looking into all these claims.
Well having read the thread yonder, Tadgh says that people refuse to believe a few Arabs can bring an attack like this so it must be the US itself. He is so weak on this thread that it alone is grounds for banning perhaps.

An educated person will know that during the 67 War the US ACTUALLY DID ATTACK ITSELF using Israeli proxies to allmost sink the surveillance ship USS Liberty and killing all the americans on board. It was an Act of God that some Soviet planes happened along and witnessed this. The sinking of the USS Liberty was to be blamed on Egypt and the nuke was already in the air, by plane, to Cairo

Now the more important question is whether TG should be allowed here,if he has no knowledge of this famous event.
The 3 of us must set a time to discuss this so I will ask Val what time suits him and we will just have to rearrange our schedules accommodate him

O

Old Timer

Tadhg's banning on Pish is temporary and will be lifted on 17/10/2020 .

Frankly, I smell a ruse in effect.

TG has been alienating the vast body of posters on Pish in recent times. If he remains here, given his lack of gainful employment, we can expect the place to devolve into a Citizen Smith-like Marxist teenager's blog in short order.

smith.jpg

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time

TG has been alienating the vast body of posters on Pish in recent times. If he remains here, given his lack of gainful employment, we can expect the place to devolve into a Citizen Smith-like Marxist teenager's blog in short order.

View attachment 691
Learn to love, thats our message.

And if you cant love we will put you up against a firing wall!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time

View attachment 691
Fortunately we appear to be blessed with two sharp legal minds, Valamhic and Saul Goodman and they are sharp as long as you average the two obviously. In addition we have Olli noted for consistency and if the oposite to his opinion is the same as our Superman and Robin combo, any mystery can be solved in double quick time

U2 Documentary

Local time

View attachment 691
Sadly, for Tadhg, he has walked into the Lion's Den.

Racism will not be tolerated here (as long as I am)

For, as I've said many times, I am..

D

Deleted member 163

In all fairness, you're not entirely innocent in this saga, Tadhg. For the past number of months you've been practically spamming the pish homepage with endless threads about BLM.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
In all fairness, you're not entirely innocent in this saga, Tadhg. For the past number of months you've been practically spamming the pish homepage with endless threads about BLM.

Really? I've only written one or two threads about BLM. Maybe you're confusing me with Oliver Plunkett, who seems to be obsessed with them.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time

View attachment 691

The reality is that nobody has any interest in an echo-chamber. Pish has now become an echo-chamber for racists and conspiracytards. Usually, they're both the same people. I'm not saying these people shouldn't be given a fair hearing, but Hansrick has turned the whole place over to them. The result now is that Pish is rapidly dying. People just troll each other, they don't engage in debate. I'm just in the door here, but if I may be so bold as to say it - the way to build this place up is to cultivate a range of opinions and some quality posters. Hansrick always goes for quantity over quality, but that doesn't work in the end.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
Well having read the thread yonder, Tadgh says that people refuse to believe a few Arabs can bring an attack like this so it must be the US itself. He is so weak on this thread that it alone is grounds for banning perhaps.

An educated person will know that during the 67 War the US ACTUALLY DID ATTACK ITSELF using Israeli proxies to allmost sink the surveillance ship USS Liberty and killing all the americans on board. It was an Act of God that some Soviet planes happened along and witnessed this. The sinking of the USS Liberty was to be blamed on Egypt and the nuke was already in the air, by plane, to Cairo

Now the more important question is whether TG should be allowed here,if he has no knowledge of this famous event.
The 3 of us must set a time to discuss this so I will ask Val what time suits him and we will just have to rearrange our schedules accommodate him

I do know about this event, and I know that the Yanks provoked the Japanese into bombing Pearl Harbour for the same reasons - and also the false flag at the Gulf of Tonkin. However, bombing the Twin Towers is on a very different scale to killing some service men and blowing up some old ships. You'll find that ruling classes may well sacrifice their foot soldiers, but they don't directly attack themselves.

D

Deleted member 163

Really? I've only written one or two threads about BLM. Maybe you're confusing me with Oliver Plunkett, who seems to be obsessed with them.
ok but you have been engaging in a lot of petty back and forths on the BLM issue, to the point that it was dominating the site.

It's a shame because you have a lot to say on many topics, but you seem to be obsessed with one issue these past few months.