• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

Chat Tadhg Gaelach Banned from Pish

Thelasthurrah

Member
Local time
Today, 02:17
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
420
Likes
219
Olli is beneath you Val.

Galloway is fairly idiotic in the rest of the interview, but he does describe quite well how the left isn't the left anymore. There's nothing wrong with being left-wing, in my opinion
I thought you detested lefties James.
 

Mowl

Member
Full Member
Ireland's Most Hated
Local time
Today, 04:17
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
557
Likes
286
I thought you detested lefties James.
He hates everyone - it's his default position when he's rambling on and on incoherently about which shade of pink or white he might actually be.

Or you might be - in his estimation.

What scares me is the possibility that Jambo's also going to come up with some banal 'test' to check on our various complexions.
 

U2 Documentary

Member
Full Member
Local time
Today, 02:17
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
1,716
Likes
376
He hates everyone - it's his default position when he's rambling on and on incoherently about which shade of pink or white he might actually be.

Or you might be - in his estimation.

What scares me is the possibility that Jambo's also going to come up with some banal 'test' to check on our various complexions.
Idiot
 

Mowl

Member
Full Member
Ireland's Most Hated
Local time
Today, 04:17
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
557
Likes
286
What colour are you today, Jambo?

A bit red? Especially around the face?

Ahhh, not to worry, by evening time you'll be blue in the face trying to shut me up laughing at you.
 

Golah veNekhar

Member
Full Member
Local time
Today, 02:17
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Messages
351
Likes
247
I thought you detested lefties James.
James does not seem to be particularly concerned with economic issues. I admit that I am not greatly concerned with them either but I acknowledge their importance (on economics issues I am generally Hard Left- on cultural ones I am generally Hard Right).
 

U2 Documentary

Member
Full Member
Local time
Today, 02:17
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
1,716
Likes
376
I have prepared the draft U2 Documentary/Salamanca aggression pact :cool:
You should definitely stop treating him as if he isn't an asshole. You, me and Sham all had it exactly right about him, all at the same time. At one point.

And it's fucking cringe the way he talks to you, what did he say the other day - "I expected better of you, Slaw", or something like that. Jumped up dumb tosser, that he is
 
Last edited:

Mowl

Member
Full Member
Ireland's Most Hated
Local time
Today, 04:17
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
557
Likes
286
James does not seem to be particularly concerned with economic issues.
That's because his Mammy usually handles his dole money for him - taking 60% for room and board and using the other 40% to pay the guy in the basement to cycle faster every time Jambo goes online.

You should definitely stop treating him as if he isn't an asshole. You, me and Sham all had it exactly right about him, all at the same time. At one point.

And it's fucking cringe the way he talks to you, what did he say the other day - "I expected better of you, Slaw", or something like that. Jumped up dumb tosser, that he is
Damn, that basement cyclist running the dynamo is in for a tough weekend, alright.
 

U2 Documentary

Member
Full Member
Local time
Today, 02:17
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
1,716
Likes
376
James does not seem to be particularly concerned with economic issues. I admit that I am not greatly concerned with them either but I acknowledge their importance (on economics issues I am generally Hard Left- on cultural ones I am generally Hard Right).
The point Galloway was making is that the left isn't the left anymore (and he doesn't identify with it). Yes, I despise that left.

Although I don't think an adult (someone in their third or fourth decade) should be particularly left-wing on social issues, either.
 

Golah veNekhar

Member
Full Member
Local time
Today, 02:17
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Messages
351
Likes
247
That ungrateful little scumbag Rick banned me for telling him that he wasn't putting enough work into managing Pish. Which he doesn't. The place is a total kip. So, it looks like I'll be spending more time here if you all don't mind.
I just got a message from Machulsa saying that he was quitting the forum.
 

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Member
Full Member
Local time
, 21:17
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Messages
2,094
Likes
835
And changed his name to Machulsa. Why is he unset, he quit before I believe
 

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Member
Full Member
Local time
Today, 02:17
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
2,780
Likes
519
Where is TG a week ago he was trying to push me around and now he is gone
 
Top