Chat Teacher Seen Masturbating During Zoom Lesson with 8th Graders

Sparta

Socks are People too
We live in a sick and depraved world,

Maryland Teacher Seen Masturbating During Zoom Lesson with 8th Graders – Says It Was “Dumb Luck” After He Is Caught (VIDEO)​

Maryland teacher’s aide Mark Schack was caught on camera masturbating during an 8th grade virtual lesson earlier this week.

When Schack spoke with FOX 5 reporters he said it was not on purpose and that it was just dumb luck that students were able to see him.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
When Schack spoke with FOX 5 reporters he said it was not on purpose and that it was just dumb luck that students were able to see him.

That is some excuse, He is only suspended too.

DrAwkward

Senior Moderator
Masturbation is a perfectly normal and natural male human act.
I'd be more worried if this guy never masturbated! Now THAT would be abnormal!
However it was VERY unfortunate that he did not take adequate precautions before doing so
beside his computer camera and microphone though, especially given the people he was just finished teaching.
He should get a serious kick in the hole for being so stupid and they should keep a close eye on him for a while
just in case it was something more than just carelessness.

However firing the guy for masturbation would send a seriously strong / wrong message of guilt
regarding harmless masturbation to the kids at a very formative age.
Unless his behaviour proves to be more than just once off stupidity of course.
In which case he should then be fired.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Masturbation is a perfectly normal and natural male human act.
I'd be more worried if this guy never masturbated! Now THAT would be abnormal!
However it was VERY unfortunate that he did not take adequate precautions before doing so
beside his computer camera and microphone though, especially given the people he was just finished teaching.
He should get a serious kick in the hole for being so stupid and they should keep a close eye on him for a while
just in case it was something more than just carelessness.

However firing the guy for masturbation would send a seriously strong / wrong message of guilt
regarding harmless masturbation to the kids at a very formative age.
Unless his behaviour proves to be more than just once off stupidity of course.
In which case he should then be fired.
He was playing with himself whilst talking or just after talking to children, did children get him in the mood?

Seriously, defending the actions of someone who was just unlucky is one thing, defending the actions of someone live streaming after talking to children is a whole different ball park.

DrAwkward

Senior Moderator
He was playing with himself whilst talking or just after talking to children, did children get him in the mood?

Seriously, defending the actions of someone who was just unlucky is one thing, defending the actions of someone live streaming after talking to children is a whole different ball park.

You really can't say with certainty exactly what it was that turned him on. It could have been anything. He's a man FFS!!
Maybe his girlfriend/wife left him smouldering before he started his classes? Who knows?

I'm assuming he was just stupid and left the video on by accident after his class here. I did say they should monitor him closely and fire him if it's anything more than that. But if they just fire him without ascertaining exactly which it was, then the very confusing message to the kids is basically:

"teacher had a wank
teacher lost his job.
wanking must be a terrible thing.
oh my god what a terrible person I am
if I ever do that"

Last edited:

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
You really can't say with certainty exactly what it was that turned him on. It could have been anything. He's a man FFS!!
Maybe his girlfriend/wife left him smouldering before he started his classes? Who knows?

I'm assuming he was just stupid here. I did say they should monitor him closely and fire him if it's anything more than that.
But if they just fire him without ascertaining exactly which it was, then the very confusing message to the kids is basically:

"teacher had a wank
teacher lost his job.
wanking must be a terrible thing.
oh my god what a terrible person I am
if I ever do that"
What put him in the mood after teaching kids?

The last thing I would imagine any normal person would think of after having a class of children would be sex? Well, I would hope so.

DrAwkward

Senior Moderator
What put him in the mood after teaching kids?

The last thing I would imagine any normal person would think of after having a class of children would be sex? Well, I would hope so.

You're assuming his desire for a wank was directly related to his class.
That's a huge assumption. He deserves due process to ascertain whether this was the case or not.

DrAwkward

Senior Moderator
Bloke was jizzing off to 8th graders. Not normal or natural.

He failed to correctly turn off the video properly after his class. That's my understanding of the situation.
He's basically just an idiot. However he does need to be monitored for a period of time just in case, I agree.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Master Hated
But he admitted he was wanking, he said so himself - how is it libelous to quote a man who admitted to gross indecency?

Take your knickers off your head, Mandy.

D

Deleted member 107

But he admitted he was wanking, he said so himself - how is it libelous to quote a man who admitted to gross indecency?

Take your knickers off your head, Mandy.
I have deleted and asked for other mods to comment, if the post is considered ok then it will be reinstated. I am just being cautious for now.

Mowl

Good work defending an outed and self-confessed wanker.

D

Deleted member 107

Good work defending an outed and self-confessed wanker.
I am doing my job as a mod, if and when another mod looks at it and believes the post should be reinstated it will be reinstated.

Mowl

I am doing my job as a mod, if and when another mod looks at it and believes the post should be reinstated it will be reinstated.

That being the case, I await your apology.

Please make it syrupy and grovelling.

Top Bottom