The Ahmaud Arbery Thread

James Dawson

Local time
Today, 05:57
AiU, AKA Devon Tracey, who has worked tirelessly to expose anti-white hatred has just done a video on this, his first since surviving a bout of the plague.

Politics.ie (at time of writing) has a 52 page thread on it.

James Dawson

Local time
AiU, AKA Devon Tracey, who has worked tirelessly to expose anti-white hatred has just done a video on this, his first since surviving a bout of the plague.

Politics.ie (at time of writing) has a 52 page thread on it.

It's 61 now (at time of writing)

I daren't read it. It must be so fucking awful

James Dawson

Local time
Oh my God, I just peeked, just peeked at it, fraction of a second..

And this is the very first thing I saw (from someone whose handle is 'Sync') -

"Innocent people get murdered every day, and this is ultimately just 2 people running down a jogger and killing him."

lol I might just hate read the whole thread now, you know, like you hate read The Guardian

James Dawson

Local time
Baha.. I'm only one page in and far left lunatic 'owedtojoy' is already calling it a "lynching" lol this is going to be a long 62 pages..

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:57
This story is worth following, as it exposes the sordid underbelly of journalistic double standards when it comes to crime and racial demographics, not to mention a naked and open hostility to non diverse peoples in the US media. We enjoy similar issues in Ireland today under the new globalist paradigm.

Last edited:

El Chaval

Local time
Yesterday, 23:57
Not guilty.
No chance of a fair trial, with the media calling them Good 'Ol Boys, redneck, KKK simply on their physical appearance and car type.
Who commits murder while on the phone to cops?

James Dawson

Local time
This story is worth following, as it exposes the sordid underbelly of journalistic double standards when it comes to crime and racial demographics, not to mention a naked and open hostility to non diverse peoples in the US media. We enjoy similar issues in Ireland today under the new globalist paradigm.

I already have a thread on this..

You're a moderator now.. please don't take your bad habits from PI :)

Thelasthurrah

Local time
Not guilty.
No chance of a fair trial, with the media calling them Good 'Ol Boys, redneck, KKK simply on their physical appearance and car type.
Who commits murder while on the phone to cops?
That will be for a jury to decide not you, or me for that matter. It looks like these guys are in trouble as the victim was apparently only out for a jog.

James Dawson

Local time
I encourage everyone to read my (original) thread on this.

Therein lies the video Clanrickard did NOT want YOU to see

El Chaval

Local time
That will be for a jury to decide not you, or me for that matter. It looks like these guys are in trouble as the victim was apparently only out for a jog.
He has priors for theft and gun possessions.
And he was sprinting not jogging.....in ankle boots.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Only out for a jog, wearing khaki shorts?????

Sad Sack Stories like this get more attention in Ireland than here. Regular people do not give a shit about him except for TV

James Dawson

Local time
Btw ^ if (white) Americans are still falling for that laughable yet demonic propaganda and after countless decades of being brutalised by blacks (check the interacial crime stats) then what hope for us in Ireland?

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
It looks like these guys are in trouble as the victim was apparently only out for a jog.
I guess you didn't see all the private surveillance video of him trespassing and scoping out properties to rob that are now coming out, including on the day of the event in question

El Chaval

Local time
White men 20 times more likely to be killed by black men than vice versa.
White women 200 times more likely to be raped by black men, than black women by white men.