The Ahmaud Arbery Thread

ruserious

Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:36
Whether he had a criminal history or not, nobody deserves to be gunned down like that and attempts to drag up his history are, I fear, an attempt to justify a racial shooting in the US.

James Dawson

Local time
Whether he had a criminal history or not, nobody deserves to be gunned down like that and attempts to drag up his history are, I fear, an attempt to justify a racial shooting in the US.
Gunned down? Racial shooting?

Last edited:

James Dawson

Local time
Btw ruserious ruserious, I presume you don't watch anything (for example a YouTube video) other than anti-white propaganda, i.e. the fake news media

ruserious

Staff member
Local time
Btw ruserious ruserious, I presume you don't watch anything (for example a YouTube video) other than anti-white propaganda, i.e. the fake news media
Calling out the murder of an unarmed black man is not anti white. You need to get over this grudge of yours that sees everything as anti white.

James Dawson

Local time
Calling out the murder of an unarmed black man is not anti white. You need to get over this grudge of yours that sees everything as anti white.
Have you have watched a single second of the videos I've posted in this thread, my thread?

And again, "murder", what the fuck are you talking about?

ruserious

Staff member
Local time
Have you have watched a single second of the videos I've posted in this thread, my thread?

And again, "murder", what the fuck are you talking about?
Are you seriously incapable of an adult debate? Resorting to cursing in a match of “who can shout the loudest” isn’t going to convince anyone. I tell you what. Instead of pointing me to some random video, why not make a coherent point to challenge my assertion? I will give it due attention and consideration.

James Dawson

Local time
Are you seriously incapable of an adult debate? Resorting to cursing in a match of “who can shout the loudest” isn’t going to convince anyone. I tell you what. Instead of pointing me to some random video, why not make a coherent point to challenge my assertion? I will give it due attention and consideration.
LOFL!

"Gunned down"

"Racial shooting"

"Unarmed black man"

"Innocent victim"

MURDER!

Where are you getting this shit from? And who the fuck appointed you a mod??

You are a FAR LEFT extremist!!!

This is a centrist site.

Last edited:

ruserious

Staff member
Local time
LOFL!

"Gunned down"

"Racial shooting"

"Unarmed black man"

"Innocent victim"

MURDER!

Where are you getting this shit from? And who the fuck appointed you a mod??

You are a FAR LEFT extremist!!!

This is a centrist site.
Says who?

And anyway, far left in Irish political discourse is akin to Richard Boyd Barrett which i certainly do not subscribe to.
It would be helpful if you didn’t import cheap American slurs like “far left”.

James Dawson

Local time
Are you seriously incapable of an adult debate? Resorting to cursing in a match of “who can shout the loudest” isn’t going to convince anyone. I tell what. Instead of pointing me to some random video, why not make a coherent point to challenge my assertion? I will give it due attention and consideration.
And btw, why do you have problem with my cursing? Some of us can't help it. It's part of our every days language

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:36
You fear wrongly. There was a concerted media effort to distort his character.

James Dawson

Local time
I have given you a "coherent point" - you're full of fucking shit

James Dawson

Local time
Last edited:

James Dawson

Local time
LOL @ The Guardian

Care to watch the edited footage?

Hey @Clanrickard, now that the p.ie thread on this has reached 3 digits in pages, will you ask the 'anti-racists' over there if they'd be fine with that attitude from "New Irish" with members of An Garda Síochána?
Never mind

Volatire

Local time
White men 20 times more likely to be killed by black men than vice versa.
White women 200 times more likely to be raped by black men, than black women by white men.