The BLM Plantation of Ireland

Frog Féin

Local time
Today, 05:02
Ireland's classrooms are too Irish apparently. The sight of too many Irish children in Ireland is problematic in 2020 :

Its horrible waking up on a saturday morning and reading this -

“A group of young black Irish people have agreed” that these measures are required to fight racism, says the article’s author, mass migration enthusiast Sorcha Pollack.

Though “racist police brutality is not a problem in Ireland”, she admits, the country’s garda is guilty of “microaggressions”, according to Pollack and interviewees including a black former student union president who denounces “white privilege” in Ireland.

I think I'll listen to Bowie for a while now. Have a nice day folks.

TimBuckII

Local time
Its horrible waking up on a saturday morning and reading this -

“A group of young black Irish people have agreed” that these measures are required to fight racism, says the article’s author, mass migration enthusiast Sorcha Pollack.

Though “racist police brutality is not a problem in Ireland”, she admits, the country’s garda is guilty of “microaggressions”, according to Pollack and interviewees including a black former student union president who denounces “white privilege” in Ireland.

I think I'll listen to Bowie for a while now. Have a nice day folks.
The only moral way to access Bowie in this day and age is through Samantha Mumba's Body II Body.

James Dawson

Local time
Have any of you come across the Ignatiev book mentioned in the article - How the Irish became white?

She has some neck that wagon.
"How the Irish Became White" is a history book that fails the history test

The title of the book is simply a shoddy attempt to conflate Irish suffering with slavery and a cheap attempt to pander to white grievance

Editor's note:
On November 9, 2019, author Noel Ignatiev passed away. In his memory, we look back on one of his most famous books.

Noel Ignatiev’s “How the Irish Became White” is a book written on a false premise: the Irish were always white.

More...

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:02
One of the few benefits oft touted by the apologists for mass immigration is the cuisine that comes with the various ethnic populations. The article and video below detail why a total moratorium on African immigration to Ireland is needed. Not for the faint hearted :

Frog Féin

Local time
"How the Irish Became White" is a history book that fails the history test

The title of the book is simply a shoddy attempt to conflate Irish suffering with slavery and a cheap attempt to pander to white grievance

Editor's note:
On November 9, 2019, author Noel Ignatiev passed away. In his memory, we look back on one of his most famous books.

Noel Ignatiev’s “How the Irish Became White” is a book written on a false premise: the Irish were always white.

More...
Horsebox, I watch most of the vids you post, so I hope you watch the first ten mins of this -

Frog Féin

Local time
BLM - Boule Lives Matter.

Also I'm having a problem with mu cursar. When I go back to correct a spelling it starts eating into the text after it - if you know what I mean. It happened me before but I can't remember how I fixed it.