The BLM Plantation of Ireland

James Dawson

Local time
Today, 04:05
BLM - Boule Lives Matter.

Also I'm having a problem with mu cursar. When I go back to correct a spelling it starts eating into the text after it - if you know what I mean. It happened me before but I can't remember how I fixed it.
Whatever Boule means.

What does it have to do with the post you replied to, nothing?

Ribeye

Local time
I see Hazel Chu is to be Dublin Lord Mayor, not black pe sé but still no place for a white person it now seems.

James Dawson

Local time
What the Fuck are you 'spergtarding about now?
lol If you reply to a post.. your reply is supposed to have something to do with the post you're replying to.

I have no idea why you replied to that post.. and I have no idea what your video was about. Apparently you don't either

Frog Féin

Local time
So we're a pair of 'spergtards. That's okay.

You still haven't told me how to fix my cursar.

James Dawson

Local time
So we're a pair of 'spergtards. That's okay.

You still haven't told me how to fix my cursar.
Did you mean: cursor?

Anyway, I doubt it's deleting anything in front.. that's probably just your imag-ination

Frog Féin

Local time
Did you mean: cursor?

Anyway, I doubt it's deleting anything in front.. that's probably just your imag-ination
It is. The cursor isn't a flashing line anymore, when I click it to whee I want to put it - like in between the two ee's back in whee there it selects one of the letters and then when I start typing it gobbles up the text after it.

Help.

James Dawson

Local time
It is. The cursor isn't a flashing line anymore, when I click it to whee I want to put it - like in between the two ee's back in whee there it selects one of the letters and then when I start typing it gobbles up the text after it.

Help.
That sounds more like overwriting (than deleting) I don't know what device you're using

James Dawson

Local time
Can we spend less time with the All Lives Matter, White Lives Matter stuff and spend more time exposing BLM for the lie that it is? :unsure: