The Irish Holocaust - Never forget

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:11
50,000 Famine Irish in US were deported back to Ireland

How Massachusetts, heavily influenced by the Know-Nothing Protestant group, allowed the deportation of Irish fleeing the horrors of the Great Hunger.
Writing in The Irish Times in March 2016, Hidetaka Hirota, a Mellon Research Fellow who is writing a book “Expelling the Poor” (Oxford University 2017) on the subject, revealed a little-known hardship many Famine emigrants faced.

Frog Féin

Local time
Today, 05:11
50,000 Famine Irish in US were deported back to Ireland

from the article -

"As anti-immigrant sentiment grows today in Europe and America, this story of hardship is worth remembering,” Hidetaka Hirota wrote.

ffs like, as if any of the well fed fatskinnycunts who've come to 'treasure island' (yes, that is what some of our newcomers call this place) have anything in common with the starving genocided Gaels. Sickening.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Ye, they can't help themselves but use this angle to support population replacement

Last edited:

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
They want you gone Irishman; the long held British dream of an Ireland free of Irishmen and women has been taken on by the international race huckster movement :

intent.md.png

Frog Féin

Local time
They want you gone Irishman; the long held British dream of an Ireland free of Irishmen and women has been taken on by the international race huckster movement :

intent.md.png
I'm going to get his book, have you read it?

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Thomas Sowell reveals some useful facts related to historic Irish suffering. Necessary information these days, as BLM tries to tar paddy with the pernicious 'white racist' brush they need to wield influence. Sowell does decend into the 'Irish as inherently lazy' trope on one or tow occasions, ignoring the oppressive context of Irish life under penal law at the time.

Last edited:

Frog Féin

Local time
I'd love to go on one of those internet talk shows where there are 4 or 5 knob ends on the screen like Ebun and co. and say that I am in favour of bringing back the Penal Laws but against black people this time. If they accuse me of racism are they not shooting themselves in the foot?

They are all mentalists - out and out whack jobs.

Also - we should remind the Prods every now and again of what they did to the natives. Its like we are the bad guys the way those cunts carry on.

They are all utter scumbags. Anyway, I'm ranting - but the whole thing is such a shit show - and the native Irish are utterly clueless and dumbed down beyond belief now - TRADGE.

James Dawson

Local time
I'd love to go on one of those internet talk shows where there are 4 or 5 knob ends on the screen like Ebun and co. and say that I am in favour of bringing back the Penal Laws but against black people this time. If they accuse me of racism are they not shooting themselves in the foot?

They are all mentalists - out and out whack jobs.

Also - we should remind the Prods every now and again of what they did to the natives. Its like we are the bad guys the way those cunts carry on.

They are all utter scumbags. Anyway, I'm ranting - but the whole thing is such a shit show - and the native Irish are utterly clueless and dumbed down beyond belief now - TRADGE.
We should tell them they're not white