USA The Kyle Rittenhouse Thread

Local time
Today, 04:26
Hopefully this scumbag rots in prison for the rest of his life, strong chance I'd say😁
I still want to know if he definitely shot that first guy.

The second two are arguably self-defence, one of them had a gun for crying out loud.

Local time
He will never see the light of day again
although he probably will become some sort martyr figure for the extreme right
the line is crossed and the lunacy of self appointend vigilantes wandering around protests with battle fatigue and assault rifles Is behind us

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:26
I still want to know if he definitely shot that first guy.

The second two are arguably self-defence, one of them had a gun for crying out loud.
Yes, he shot the first guy. I have not seen video apart from after the shot

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
He will never see the light of day again
although he probably will become some sort martyr figure for the extreme right
the line is crossed and the lunacy of self appointend vigilantes wandering around protests with battle fatigue and assault rifles Is behind us
A line has been crossed all right. The Left have realized they are backing the wrong horse and if the election was tomorrow that Trump would win in a landslide because even democrats do not agree with the riots. At this moment at least, the Democrats have blown what should have been an easy win

Local time
A line has been crossed all right. The Left have realized they are backing the wrong horse and if the election was tomorrow that Trump would win in a landslide because even democrats do not agree with the riots. At this moment at least, the Democrats have blown what should have been an easy win
I will agree with on both your points

in my defence, the right is to me so far right, I could not be anywhere but be too the left (that doesn’t make me. A commie)

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
There is no such thing. There are people who wish to be free like we briefly were after the Revolution and there are people who want the State, Santa, Someone else, to take care of them.
People can't mind their own business anymore

Local time
There is no such thing. There are people who wish to be free like we briefly were after the Revolution and there are people who want the State, Santa, Someone else, to take care of them.
People can't mind their own business anymore
Free from who?
who were we briefly free from?
and who took away our freedom?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Free from anyone demanding money from us for one thing. Free from people trying to mandate how we live. Free from a huge swarth of parasites living off other.

No sooner than the Revolution against onerous taxes been done, the first signer of The Declaration of Independence himself, John Hancock, instituted far more onerous taxes which lead to an exact same Revolution which alas he was able to crush.

Of course had it succeeded it would be a revolution, because it failed it is a rebellion.

But most americans never even heard of it as it is not taught

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
He did this so that the moneyied class in Boston could make a fortune, having purchased the bonds for pennies, would have them now paid at full face value.

Squeezing the money out of the farmers, who of course could not pay