USA The Kyle Rittenhouse Thread

Local time
Today, 04:07
Free from anyone demanding money from us for one thing. Free from people trying to mandate how we live. Free from a huge swarth of parasites living off other.

No sooner than the Revolution against onerous taxes been done, the first signer of The Declaration of Independence himself, John Hancock, instituted far more onerous taxes which lead to an exact same Revolution which alas he was able to crush.

Of course had it succeeded it would be a revolution, because it failed it is a rebellion.

But most americans never even heard of it as it is not taught
Who is demanding money off us?
who is telling you how to live?
who is living off you ? And would you swap with them?

Local time
Yes, he shot the first guy. I have not seen video apart from after the shot
Fair enough. Obviously when he was being chased by the mob down the street it's clear he shot two of them on the ground. I guess there isn't any video as clear for the first shooting.

Local time
I will agree with on both your points

in my defence, the right is to me so far right, I could not be anywhere but be too the left (that doesn’t make me. A commie)
Yet, according to you, anyone to the right of Chairman Mao is "far right"

Local time
Yet, according to you, anyone to the right of Chairman Mao is "far right"
I never said that or anything that could be misconstrued as that

“I don’t know how to save the world. I don’t have the answers or The Answer. I hold no secret knowledge as to how to fix the mistakes of generations past and present. I only know that without compassion and respect for all of Earth’s inhabitants, none of us will survive—nor will we deserve to.”
― Leonard Peltier,

Local time
I never said that or anything that could be misconstrued as that

“I don’t know how to save the world. I don’t have the answers or The Answer. I hold no secret knowledge as to how to fix the mistakes of generations past and present. I only know that without compassion and respect for all of Earth’s inhabitants, none of us will survive—nor will we deserve to.”
― Leonard Peltier,
Yet it's accurate of your political compass. You believe all sorts of beliefs are "far right", such as the existence of the Irish people and their right to a homeland. Much like Clanrickard does

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:07
And would you swap with them?
Good question. Most people would swap in an instant. It is nice to have a well paid government job with a free car and expenses plus a salary of say 150000 dollars a year. About 20 million people are in this position when you add up city/town/county/federal government.
All these entities are now however bankrupt and only the Feds can print money. The others must beg the Feds for cash.

So at the moment there is an impasse. Pilosi and the democrats want a 3 trillion dollar package and passed it in the House. Trump is talking just a 600 billion package and the towns and states can go to hell. Whole cities and indeed States are totally out of money. With just days or weeks til doom

Local time
Yet it's accurate of your political compass. You believe all sorts of beliefs are "far right", such as the existence of the Irish people and their right to a homeland. Much like Clanrickard does
There you are wrong
I am a republican
I believe in the self determination of the people of the island
age religion and gender aside
in the republic we should be all equals

Local time
Good question. Most people would swap in an instant. It is nice to have a well paid government job with a free car and expenses plus a salary of say 150000 dollars a year. About 20 million people are in this position when you add up city/town/county/federal government.
All these entities are now however bankrupt and only the Feds can print money. The others must beg the Feds for cash.

So at the moment there is an impasse. Pilosi and the democrats want a 3 trillion dollar package and passed it in the House. Trump is talking just a 600 billion package and the towns and states can go to hell. Whole cities and indeed States are totally out of money. With just days or weeks til doom
Obviously you are not Irish and have absolutely no understanding of OUR systems

Local time
There you are wrong
I am a republican
I believe in the self determination of the people of the island
age religion and gender aside
in the republic we should be all equals
You didn't prove me wrong, if anything, you proved me right.

PS. "Republicans" are spastic commies man, everyone knows that by now

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Well there are two less fuckwits now.

Thelasthurrah

Local time
Are you just assuming he said this of course. Obviously you are a reasoned and intelligent poster/observer.
No, I believe I made a mistake and he didn't say any such thing. However he could still be a scumbag.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
No, I believe I made a mistake and he didn't say any such thing. However he could still be a scumbag.
He could be Mother Theresas son too. He was seen cleaning graffiti earlier

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
An excellent bit of eugenics in fairness

Local time
Actually, it just goes to show that even imitating black people can be a danger to your health :LOL: