Chat The Reality of Brendon O Connell.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin

I have concluded that this Australian has the situation correctly sized up. He has credibility because he was badly beaten and jailed and is now in hiding abroad, contrast to the many others like Alex Jones, who are coining.
His premise is that Israel, through deceit, technology, bribery etc etc are now in the dominant position. They are basically finished with the US which has served it's purpose.Now Greater Israel is to be the fulcrum of the new world with 3 leafs,Europe, Asia and Africa.
All his videos should be watched but they contain so much info that it takes maybe twice as long as the video length to fully absorb it.

I believe it was @Frog Féin that introduced me

Frog Féin

Fair ball Dan.

O Connell is a mighty man.

He deserves a ballad.

His truth will be too much for the blind-folded BLM bullsheviks on this site who are stuck in a diabolical dialectical material time warp, but for those who want to understand the realpolitik of our troubled planet - look no farther than the awesome Brendon.

He's not right about every little thing, but he is on the big picture, namely the fake left right paradigm, house of rothschild and others control of ALL intelligence agencies and almost complete theft of all the hi-tec (as Bibi says - cyber is the real domain of power), the Belt and Road Initiative and Russia China Israel (and Iran believe it or not) being the new superpower, the deliberate destruction of America, Soros funding of BLM etc etc etc

Meanwhile back at the ranch, native Gaels are falling into the gigantic left/right trap that our overlords have set up for them to fall into, namely BLM or White Nationalism.

Thankfully there are a few small farmers and industrial workers here who, thanks to the likes of Brendon, our own Deirdre Manifold and The Wicklow Chief, will steer the confused and innocent mongs on both the left and right to the TRUTH.

'We will destroy the west with both the left and the right." - Alexander 'Crowley' Dugin.

We have Brendon to thank too for exposing Dugin (and others.) His bullshit detector is second to none and his insights show a first rate mind. He is a Christian man too who will work with anyone - Christian, Muslim or Jew - Black, White or Yellow in trying to highlight the most important issue facing humanity now - namely, the zio theft of hi-tec. He even worked with white nationalists until he realised how infiltrated and zio controlled most of them were.

There is no one like this courageous Australian, and with a name like that there is a bit of us in him too. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he has some of The Wicklow Chief's blood (he ended up Down Under) coursing through his veins.

In fact, I see a resemblance -

Here he is at his best, and there is loads more too -

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Fair ball Dan.

O Connell is a mighty man.

He deserves a ballad.

His truth will be too much for the blind-folded BLM bullsheviks on this site who are stuck in a diabolical dialectical material time warp, but for those who want to understand the realpolitik of our troubled planet - look no farther than the awesome Brendon.

He's not right about every little thing, but he is on the big picture, namely the fake left right paradigm, house of rothschild and others control of ALL intelligence agencies and almost complete theft of all the hi-tec (as Bibi says - cyber is the real domain of power), the Belt and Road Initiative and Russia China Israel (and Iran believe it or not) being the new superpower, the deliberate destruction of America, Soros funding of BLM etc etc etc

Meanwhile back at the ranch, native Gaels are falling into the gigantic left/right trap that our overlords have set up for them to fall into, namely BLM or White Nationalism.

Thankfully there are a few small farmers and industrial workers here who, thanks to the likes of Brendon, our own Deirdre Manifold and The Wicklow Chief, will steer the confused and innocent mongs on both the left and right to the TRUTH.

'We will destroy the west with both the left and the right." - Alexander 'Crowley' Dugin.

We have Brendon to thank too for exposing Dugin (and others.) His bullshit detector is second to none and his insights show a first rate mind. He is a Christian man too who will work with anyone - Christian, Muslim or Jew - Black, White or Yellow in trying to highlight the most important issue facing humanity now - namely, the zio theft of hi-tec. He even worked with white nationalists until he realised how infiltrated and zio controlled most of them were.

There is no one like this courageous Australian, and with a name like that there is a bit of us in him too. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he has some of The Wicklow Chief's blood (he ended up Down Under) coursing through his veins.

In fact, I see a resemblance -

Here he is at his best, and there is loads more too -

I have been promoting him elsewhere as well.
It is very difficult for many here to accept that Trump for instance was just another actor because they vested so much hope in him. Despite the evidence of their eyes.

So the amount of diversion had to be cranked up considerably. Russia Gate for one side and pussy grabbing and golfing for the other. Hard to say, which was the more ridiculous.

The premise going forward calls for the sidelining of the US so it is interesting to see will that be achieved by the US getting a nasty slap with the sinking of a carrier or indeed the sinking of the dollar.

But with Biden installed , there is indeed a sense of impending doom here

Frog Féin

I have been promoting him elsewhere as well.
It is very difficult for many here to accept that Trump for instance was just another actor because they vested so much hope in him. Despite the evidence of their eyes.

So the amount of diversion had to be cranked up considerably. Russia Gate for one side and pussy grabbing and golfing for the other. Hard to say, which was the more ridiculous.

The premise going forward calls for the sidelining of the US so it is interesting to see will that be achieved by the US getting a nasty slap with the sinking of a carrier or indeed the sinking of the dollar.

But with Biden installed , there is indeed a sense of impending doom here
Its all about diversion and even letting us (some of us anyway) know that they are deliberately wrecking our heads.

I posted this on Tadhgs Adam Curtis thread earlier -

The legendary Sham Fox regularly posted this clip (via Brendon O Connell) from Curtis documentary Hypernormalisation on other fora.

Listen closely to 1.49 to 3.15

Frog Féin

And I know what you mean by impending doom.

But I am better prepared for hard times than I was a year ago.

Thank God.

Off to the leaba now. G'nite.

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Oiche mhath agus codhladh sámh. Maybe tomorrow link to the Wicklow hero as I am unaware. I will google the lady

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
As I've often said before, when you're not intelligent enough to read Marx, all you have left to you is this conspiracy nutter stuff. Sad bastards.
quit derailing or I will have to delete

Frog Féin

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
As saying goes, small minds talk about other people, middle minds talk about events, and great mind talk about ideas. Conspiracy theorists always talk about other people - Soros or Kissinger or some other Jew usually. They can't comprehend the big ideas, so they have to put everything down to evil individuals to do evil things - just because they are evil.

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
And I know what you mean by impending doom.

But I am better prepared for hard times than I was a year ago.

Thank God.

Off to the leaba now. G'nite.

Read a bit of Das Kapital before you go to sleep. A few lines on Commodity Fetishism and you'll be fast asleep. Oíche mhaith.

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
It's not derailing to point out that conspiracy theory is the result of a lack of education.
It is not a theory, it is an informed opinion and analysis after careful study. He has the info collected and presented. Watch the video before discussing

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
It is not a theory, it is an informed opinion and analysis after careful study. He has the info collected and presented. Watch the video before discussing

I have watched the video. It's a good example of paranoid delusion. Alexander Dugin is an intellectual of a very high order - much higher than Alestair Crowley ever was. Intellectuals in the Soviet Union were always fascinated with that kind of stuff. Harmless enough really - though the KGB didn't approve of it. But, what Dugin is really serious about is consolidating Slavic power in the face of Anglo-Saxon aggression. All genuine Nationalists commend him for that. The idea that he's part of some Jewish conspiracy to rule the world is, as I say, paranoid delusion.

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Well watch again.

Is he saying Dugin is correct or not

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin

Frog Féin

Please don't boot Tadhg off the thread. He is making Jewish Bolshevism look ridiculous.

Frog Féin

I have watched the video. It's a good example of paranoid delusion. Alexander Dugin is an intellectual of a very high order - much higher than Alestair Crowley ever was. Intellectuals in the Soviet Union were always fascinated with that kind of stuff. Harmless enough really - though the KGB didn't approve of it. But, what Dugin is really serious about is consolidating Slavic power in the face of Anglo-Saxon aggression. All genuine Nationalists commend him for that. The idea that he's part of some Jewish conspiracy to rule the world is, as I say, paranoid delusion.

So are you saying that you Jewish Bolsheviks never wanted to take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenin was talking out of his hole was he? And your pal Moses Modecai Levy (aka Karl Marx).

You're new to this. It will take you a while to suss the Talpiot Program and Unit 8200. You are like a student in the late 60's. Its as if the last 25 years have passed you by.

Israel Russia China the new superpower. Belt and Road. Smart Cities. IOT.

Deal with it.

"Cyber is the real domain of power" - Bibi.

Top Bottom