Chat The Reality of Brendon O Connell.

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
Your mind has been tied up in a knot by a bunch of crazies who walked the earth nearly 200 years ago now. A debased diabolical cult that has killed and tortured tens of millions.

That's tradge.

But the Catholic Church has good points too - though they are often hard to find.

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
Tadhg has an emotional connection to Marxism, not an intellectual one. I'm not saying TG is not an intellectual - I am saying his connection to Marxism is an emotional one

As Aristotle said, there is no understanding without emotional understanding. Of course my attachment to Marxism is emotional. Marxism is the the noble future of humankind. The escape from ignorance and superstition.

Golah veNekhar

Tadhg thinks token gestures are actually China's policy towards religion 😜

The Ultra-Left madness of the "Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution" is long over.

Something that may well be paradoxical to you lads is that is that the "Official" Churches, the Patriotic Catholic Church and the Protestant Three Self Patriotic Movement, are extremely "Conservative" in both their Theology and I think very importantly their Discipline, while as with the "Underground" Churches again both Catholic and Protestant very often if not usually you just don't have that, instead what you very often get is undisciplined emoting and naive blind worship of the "West" and "freedom". So it is the "Commies" who are serious about Liturgy (the Patriotic Catholic Church never went through the Liturgical revolution which happened in the aftermath of Vatican II, about the study of the Scholastics and the Fathers and for the Prods of course the Reformers also, as well as prayer, fasting and vigil. It is also not as if you, Frog and Ollie believe that Christianity is incompatible with Irish Nationalism- fair enough, but why should it than be incompatible with Chinese Nationalism?

Ultimately Christianity is more compatible with societies based around the concept of duty than it is ones based around the selfish anarchic ideas of "freedom" of John Locke and Thomas Jefferson.

Frog Féin

As Aristotle said, there is no understanding without emotional understanding. Of course my attachment to Marxism is emotional. Marxism is the the noble future of humankind. The escape from ignorance and superstition.
No - it is not the 'noble future,' it is the shameful and diabolical death cult of the 20th century. Thankfully, as you can see from my post earlier, the tortured Chinese are finding the Lord. Bye bye Mousey Dung and all his evil ways.

As for 'ignorance and superstition' - you sound like a planter prod there.

Frog Féin

But you don't really. Your head is stuffed with internet garbage. The ruling class plays you like a fiddle. They even shape your sexual desires with photos like that one (which had had to delete according to forum policy).
But I do really. You are the one under Banker Bolshevik mind control - not me. You're the three string violin here - not me. The only thing is the ruling class want to change the music from Communism to Communitarianism - so you'll have to get in tune now.

If you consider Brendon internet garbage - then so be it. At least he has showed you the truth about that anti-Logos creep Dugin.

As for my sexual desires - I am celibate and have been for some time. I would also bet my last penny that you have seen a lot more than my good friend Sam Fox's jugs in the last few years - eh Tadhg! But I suppose you've deleted your browsing history there too.

Last edited:

Frog Féin

You love Jews when they are saying what you want them to say - but when they point out the dirty secrets of this society, you think they are the Devil's Spawn.
I love Jews, Muslims, Hare Krishnas, Pagans and even atheists when they SUFFER FOR THE TRUTH.

Last edited:

Frog Féin

The Ultra-Left madness of the "Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution" is long over.

Something that may well be paradoxical to you lads is that is that the "Official" Churches, the Patriotic Catholic Church and the Protestant Three Self Patriotic Movement, are extremely "Conservative" in both their Theology and I think very importantly their Discipline, while as with the "Underground" Churches again both Catholic and Protestant very often if not usually you just don't have that, instead what you very often get is undisciplined emoting and naive blind worship of the "West" and "freedom". So it is the "Commies" who are serious about Liturgy (the Patriotic Catholic Church never went through the Liturgical revolution which happened in the aftermath of Vatican II, about the study of the Scholastics and the Fathers and for the Prods of course the Reformers also, as well as prayer, fasting and vigil. It is also not as if you, Frog and Ollie believe that Christianity is incompatible with Irish Nationalism- fair enough, but why should it than be incompatible with Chinese Nationalism?

Ultimately Christianity is more compatible with societies based around the concept of duty than it is ones based around the selfish anarchic ideas of "freedom" of John Locke and Thomas Jefferson.
So what are you saying? Varadkar and Mehole to appoint bishops now is it? And stop pretending Chinese communism has anything to do with nationalism. They tried to destroy the Nation. They tried to crush the Tao but look at what it has lead to -

In the beginning was the Tao.

And that last sentence is very very dodgy. China and other commie shitholes are based on tyranny and fear and nothing to do with duty. That's why the bankers have backed commie shitholes and destroyed the west. Which they have done - in our life time.

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
No - it is not the 'noble future,' it is the shameful and diabolical death cult of the 20th century. Thankfully, as you can see from my post earlier, the tortured Chinese are finding the Lord. Bye bye Mousey Dung and all his evil ways.

As for 'ignorance and superstition' - you sound like a planter prod there.

You give out about Jews all the time - but you cling on desperately to a religion based in Judaism.

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
So what are you saying? Varadkar and Mehole to appoint bishops now is it? And stop pretending Chinese communism has anything to do with nationalism. They tried to destroy the Nation. They tried to crush the Tao but look at what it has lead to -

In the beginning was the Tao.

And that last sentence is very very dodgy. China and other commie shitholes are based on tyranny and fear and nothing to do with duty. That's why the bankers have backed commie shitholes and destroyed the west. Which they have done - in our life time.

As I said above, there are many religions in China and the Communist Party funds them all - as long as they are not saying dangerous lies like Falung Gong does.

Frog Féin

You give out about Jews all the time - but you cling on desperately to a religion based in Judaism.
Why would Marxists do that - when they have the mainstream media?
As I said above, there are many religions in China and the Communist Party funds them all - as long as they are not saying dangerous lies like Falung Gong does.
In other words, when they are useful for landowners and landlords.

Give up yer aul Marxism -

Frog Féin

You are the one desperately clinging on to a genocidal Jewish Bolshevik death cult and doing your bit of propaganda for the harvesters of Falun Gong organs. Disgusting.

Christians cling on to nothing. By mercy they are held in the palm of the Lord's hand.

Thankfully though, this is happening in the land of the Tao -

None

R u saying China isn't communist?

Communism and religion don't mix.. Because communism IS the religion.

If you don't believe me just ask Kim

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
R u saying China isn't communist?

Communism and religion don't mix.. Because communism IS the religion.

If you don't believe me just ask Kim

Communism is a kind of religion, but Jesus was very Communist when you think about it - so were Buddha and Mohammad.

Top Bottom