Chat The True Education Channel.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:51
I might have started another thread on this topic before but that was a time while we were bothered with trolls. Happily now we are in good condition. This material is far too important not to be promoted in one thread for easy access by the reader. I will post as the they become available as I am a subscriber. But in the meantime I will post the one dealing with the 808 year old Fair of Muff. This video has 2000 views which is quite a few, mot have much less. Enjoy

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

The Fair of Muff 2020

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

Hot off the press now with 3 videos so I will watch this now.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
There is an interesting comment fro "The End" where he mentions that another commentator called The Irish Megaphone but I do not see that comment.Have comments been deleted.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 02:51
There is an interesting comment fro "The End" where he mentions that another commentator called The Irish Megaphone but I do not see that comment.Have comments been deleted.
I see that. I have no idea what is happening there.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
What I find interesting is that this video has an excellent number of views but even more importantly , it has a high number of comments. This media platform, RTE, has now reached critical mass and is developing a following.

I certainly support the man in the video whoever he is. His name is Val Martin , a successful farmer from the heart of rural Ireland. I guess the Midlands

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
What I find interesting is that this video has an excellent number of views but even more importantly , it has a high number of comments. This media platform, RTE, has now reached critical mass and is developing a following.

I certainly support the man in the video whoever he is. His name is Val Martin , a successful farmer from the heart of rural Ireland. I guess the Midlands
If I'm buying cattle in the mart and he is there I get none, he has an eye for a good one and will bid high to get the quality he wants.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

Latest blockbuster by the Queenscourt Sage

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Val still thinks it is a deadly plague. It has killed few if any people that were not at death's door already . Now of these policw actions are justifiable

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

This is the latest output from the great Val Martin where he tells gripping stories from growing up in the idyllic mysterious past of 1960s Ireland. I am subscribed to his channel of course so I must ask him by message if the man fixing the window is also dead like the teacher because if not he could be given a beating by the kid with the stutter

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

This is the latest output from the great Val Martin where he tells gripping stories from growing up in the idyllic mysterious past of 1960s Ireland. I am subscribed to his channel of course so I must ask him by message if the man fixing the window is also dead like the teacher because if not he could be given a beating by the kid with the stutter
The grim reaper tells me he got him too, but the shoolmaster's wife is said to be still alive and often apologized for her husbands excesses.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
The grim reaper tells me he got him too, but the shoolmaster's wife is said to be still alive and often apologized for her husbands excesses.
Possibly because she too had to endure them. It would have been nice to have seen the laugher get a few slaps, just for old time sake

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

The great Val Martin must have been reading here where Sham Fox, myself and some others told him this was a scam from day one.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

The great Val Martin must have been reading here where Sham Fox, myself and some others told him this was a scam from day one.
It was all right but the lock down should have ended on July 31st.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
So it is all a load of bollox now but it was a deadly plague up to midnight on July 31st.

It is a ruse from Day 1. Society is to be radically changed

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
So it is all a load of bollox now but it was a deadly plague up to midnight on July 31st.

It is a ruse from Day 1. Society is to be radically changed
There was not time to assess it when it was discovered in late March. There was not the equipment to deal with it. No one knew
what was the situation. 1) We now know there is no test for Covid 19, only corona virus which includes covid 19. That means a positive
test does not equal a case. 2) Even with the existing test, government had time from mid June on to test a random sample of 2100
people in the state and that would tell how many have or had it. Government refused to do that.

Government refused to allow hydroxichlorine , a good cure and preventive and government refused to advise on boosting the immune system.

We now know government is lying, we could not know that until they did it. It is not a load of bollox, it is a nuisance, a bad dose of flue and it can be lethal for a tiny minority who need to take precautions. The problem is government is 2 months over time and intends benign 6 months over time.

This is OTT

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
You did not need time. I told you it was a load of bollox but for some strange reason you doubted me. Me, who once interviewed the founder of Mensa USA