What's new

The True Education Channel.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
You did not need time. I told you it was a load of bollox but for some strange reason you doubted me. Me, who once interviewed the founder of Mensa USA
The Chinese sought out a rare breed of bat and found it, They took the virus back to Wahun and adapted it to infect humans. It was very
infectious at first but it weakened after a time. It got out and a doctor who warned about iut died (was murdered) o

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
A doctor in Kildare got it and has a heart problem now which is thought to last for life

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
It was always a story of someone someplace falling down dead instantly from the virus with videos of them keeling over in the street. These were most likely old videos of someone having an epileptic fit or a seizure or stroke. But the fact is, it turned out to be nothing worse than a flu that kills these old codgers every year

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator

This is the latest output from the great Val Val where he tells gripping stories from growing up in the idyllic mysterious past of 1960s Ireland. I am subscribed to his channel of course so I must ask him by message if the man fixing the window is also dead like the teacher because if not he could be given a beating by the kid with the stutter

Videos all disappearing.
Has Val been "deplatformed" as a threat to democracy? :LOL:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
What is the number of that one?

Told you, Val: keep on fucking with me and I'll keep on having you deleted on all platforms. I've done you on Facebook and on youtube: and that's just the start.

You opened a Pandora's Box and it's exploding in your face now.

It's number is up! :LOL:

Big tech has fucked you Val!

He'll be wiped completely off the net in double quick time if he doesn't wind his fat neck in.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
It's number is up! :LOL:

Big tech has fucked you Val!
I searched for that one and I cant find it. I delete a few that were not been viewed to save
storage and the environment. Data centres are consuming a lot of fuel,

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
I searched for that one and I cant find it. I delete a few that were not been viewed to save

They're all coming down, Val - you're finished, and so is RTE.

May as well go and buy an instruction book for harmonica playing.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Told you, Val: keep on fucking with me and I'll keep on having you deleted on all platforms. I've done you on Facebook and on youtube: and that's just the start.

You opened a Pandora's Box and it's exploding in your face now.

He'll be wiped completely off the net in double quick time if he doesn't wind his fat neck in.
I had one video banned for demanding that the 2020 government ministers be charged for murder on inmates in private nursing homes. That is all so far. I am hoping to get the law changed on executions in Ireland because I would like the pay, pecks and job satisfaction of being the states official executioner.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
They're all coming down, Val - you're finished, and so is RTE.

May as well go and buy an instruction book for harmonica playing.
Give me a date for that. If you are talking about 2030, you and I will be long dead. Try to give the date within a month if possible

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
I am hoping to get the law changed on executions in Ireland because I would like the pay, pecks and job satisfaction of being the states official executioner.

You already have the niche covered, Val - your slurry executes not just local wildlife, but local people too.

Give me a date for that. If you are talking about 2030, you and I will be ling dead

Ling dead, Val?

Is that some Chinese pal of yours?

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator

But not because of you if nobody is actually watching your videos at all.
They just sit quietly on a hard drive platter somewhere taking up space as magnetic patterns

Last edited:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
I miss the bit where he used to try to blow his harmonica against the theme tune from Hall's Pictorial Weekly as his own introductory theme. He failed miserable, but it was hilarious to behold.

Reel.

Trooo.

Ejakayshun.

(Not Fake News)

..is really and truly an internet laughing stock. The one good thing it offers is a diary account of the number of days Val's been wearing any particular manky jumper. He ought to have even one episode about laundering clothes and the importance of not smelling like a pig-sty when you go to the local shops.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
You're not allowed to send your channel contents directly to Google, Val.

Better remove that link - I can see all of your emails and gmails.

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin

Nice one. Keep them coming. Where is the electronics cert from from?

Latest User Threads