What's new

The True Education Channel.

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
civil myself as you know. Electonic , not my cup of tea but neat none the less.

As it turned out civil was not my cup of tea either as it turned out

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
civil myself as you know. Electonic , not my cup of tea but neat none the less.

As it turned out civil was not my cup of tea either as it turned out
I was only average at maths until I was 30. I felt some of it was a cod. But I always passed and never failed. Then when I examined it myself, I dev eloped a terrific understanding of it and its one of my hobbies. We have an informal society here

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
I was only average at maths until I was 30. I felt some of it was a cod. But I always passed and never failed. Then when I examined it myself, I dev eloped a terrific understanding of it and its one of my hobbies. We have an informal society here
That is very interesting. Many missed out on natural talents

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Val and Dan need to get a room and go private: if Dan's long snake tongue went any further upside Val's hoop - it'd be hanging out of Val's eye sockets. All this trans-Atlantic man-love is getting very creepy.

That Dan thinks Val an intelligent man says more about Dan than he realises.

That Dan thinks Val an entertaining man, all the more so.

The man-to-man love affair continues and splodgenessabounds:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Ban him again Val.
You wont believe this. Caol Gas and Peat deleted a post of mine about the Ballyfermot fire at Thornton's waste disposal joint as published on The Journal,ie. Over on the Isle DS says Saul removed the post. He did not, it was Coal did it. It gets even better, DS says the post about the fire was private material from Mowl's blog. He is on about the black post card Mowl often posts which links to nothing, Mowl is hallucinating and thinks he has 6,000 contributors. As you know Mowl has no contributors and the blog does not exist. What I want to know is how can 2 posters who are normally compes mentes, now be away with the fairies?

Last edited:
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
You wont believe this. Caol Gas and Peat deleted a post of mine about the Ballyfermot fire at Thornton's waste disposal joint as published on The Journal,ie. Over on the Isle DS says Saul removed the post. He did not, it was Coal did it. It gets even better, DS says the post about the fire was private material from Mowl's blog. He is on about the black post card Mowl often posts which links to nothing, Mowl is hallucinating and thinks he has 6,000 contributors. As you know Mowl has no contributors and the blog does not exist. What I want to know is how can 2 posters who are normally compes mentes, now be away with the fairies?
Are you saying that DS has doxxed Saul as being Coal Gas and Peat.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
I am not sure, it was Caol that attacked me out of the blue and when I complained I though DS would straighten it out, Instead he said it was Saul did it. So maybe he is saying Caol is Saul but I don't think he is. Neither gave me any grief until now. Saul never gave me any grief at all. Its a puzzle.

Thelasthurrah

There is non doubt investment opportunities were missed with Amazon, Apple and Bitcoin
There is non doubt investment opportunities were missed with Amazon, Apple and Bitcoin
I heard a good one on the radio today, a German guy living in the US did some work a few years ago for which he was paid in bitcoin, apparently this payment is today worth about $200,000000.
Only problem is this, he can't remember the password to access this windfall. The system they use allows for 10 password attempts before self destruction so to speak, our friend has used up 8 attempts, can you imagine the sleepless nights!

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
It difficult to measure intelligence, Mowl can't get the square root of minus 36 but I cant get the square root of minus 1, so does that make me 36 times more intelligence?.
i indeed, lol. Now that James is gone, only us two will get it

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
I am not sure, it was Caol that attacked me out of the blue and when I complained I though DS would straighten it out, Instead he said it was Saul did it. So maybe he is saying Caol is Saul but I don't think he is. Neither gave me any grief until now. Saul never gave me any grief at all. Its a puzzle.
Apply the test.

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
I heard a good one on the radio today, a German guy living in the US did some work a few years ago for which he was paid in bitcoin, apparently this payment is today worth about $200,000000.
Only problem is this, he can't remember the password to access this windfall. The system they use allows for 10 password attempts before self destruction so to speak, our friend has used up 8 attempts, can you imagine the sleepless nights!
The password is @Olli Rehn

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated

Joint? You might at least try to be original, Val. That's where you err: presuming your intelligence matches mine. It doesn't, Thicko.

You didn't quote a post from the Journal either - you posted reams of my writing from a blog. Big difference there you lying toe-mash eater. Black cards? You're some tool, Val. I know you've been all over my blog for months by now, and telling people that the six thousand followers I have is another lie: it's six AND A HALF thousand actual people.

Suck it up, Val: you'll never catch me - I'm too far ahead of you and am too fleet of foot for you to gain any ground on me. Examples? Here's my present number of followers:

mbng.md.jpg

And here's an example of the reach my articles spread to:

mbng2.md.jpg
Ban him again Val.

Why don't you shut the fuck up, Dan? You've few posters as it is - giving Val a whip will be the end of you and your site.

No - you did, just there.

It difficult to measure intelligence, Mowl can't get the square root of minus 36 but I cant get the square root of minus 1, so does that make me 36 times more intelligence?.

What's the temperature in Cavan today, Val? Minus three? Minus nine?

Its a puzzle.

Only to you, Val - only to you.

He can thank his lucky stars that Val isn't overseeing that account.

i indeed, lol. Now that James is gone, only us two will get it

All you two will get is scabies and herpes from each other.

Apply the test.

Oh, Jayzus fuck NO - don't let's plunge to those depths again.

The password is @Olli Rehn

Lame.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Go figure out the square root of minus 1.
Dan, have you any idea what that rectangular black thing Mowl posted in the middle of dozens of other references. He and others posted this several times and DS and Coal Gas and Peat are paranoid about it and will likely ban me from the Isle. Is it some kind of blog ? If it is my version does not link to anything. It's NULL to me,

I have long claimed that its a figment of Mowl imagination, he's a Walther Mitty character. Am I right or wrong. The puzzle for me is that Coal Gas and Peat seem to think its real and that my referring to it is doxxing, Clearly Mowl and DS thing there is a blog, and now Coal thinks it.

Looks like the whackie backie is on the job

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
There was a fire at a waste disposal place in the Kylemore Road area where Mowl had his nativity. How could that be a problem for Mowl? I considered that he started the fire, but he is in Fannyland and there are restriction travelling. Could he be a shareholder in it? What is the connection between Thorntons and Mowl?

OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Dan, have you any idea what that rectangular black thing Mowl posted in the middle of dozens of other references. He and others posted this several times and DS and Coal Gas and Peat are paranoid about it and will likely ban me from the Isle. Is it some kind of blog ? If it is my version does not link to anything. It's NULL to me,

I have long claimed that its a figment of Mowl imagination, he's a Walther Mitty character. Am I right or wrong. The puzzle for me is that Coal Gas and Peat seem to think its real and that my referring to it is doxxing, Clearly Mowl and DS thing there is a blog, and now Coal thinks it.

Looks like the whackie backie is on the job
No idea, I rarely read anything he writes. A windbag

Latest User Threads