USA The US Revolution Thread.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:21
I have already posted this and I know don't believe I am a good judge of anything. I have been judging situations for decades and I read up
on history and visit the USA on holiday. For 50 years young people have been served up dose after dose of do gooder, soft sissy misinformation in popular culture.

Bob Dylan - In the tale of John Wesley Harding, a cop was the baddie.
John Lennon - Flower power.
Chris Kristofforson glorifying street knights of the road. Sunday Morning coming down.
All artists on dope,

The policeman or woman was the target of aggressive globo homo druggie communism. It has all built up into a culture
with no sense of responsibility.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
cops will quit if they can afford it because why be a hero when your leader is lying down in surrender. But they may make a mistake because jobs will not be as plentiful as they would have been 6 months ago
What us a herp?

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
What do black people want white people to give them?

Cuba, black and white cultural Marxists want revenge and that revenge is to create a one party communist state and force their
hated country men to live it it. A sort of open prison like North Korea.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 01:21
Black people want the mule they were promised after the war that they never got. Unfortunately today they have a price of the mule, and it is 17 TRILLION dollars, or about the entire federal budget for three years. There is no money anyplace here now but borrowed and printed money

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 01:21
they want money, 17 trillion dollars.

James Dawson

Local time
Bahahahaha.. Gaelach is saying over on PI that all the blacks in America want is to be communists 🤣😜🤣😭😭😭

James Dawson

Local time
Btw, that is the goal of 'BLM'.. but the blacks are being used as much as the dumb white anti-whites are. Useful idiots one and all