USA The US Revolution Thread.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:25

The event today is Tulsa so we will see the response to the riot later if it kicks off. Maybe Antifa are too scared, Oklahoma would be a hostile place for them
I am watching the great President Trump. God watch over and protect him. Gifted, a great leader. VP Pence said he abhorred the George Floyd incident. I agree,

Last edited:

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
I actually think he should be beatified a Saint. The media are saying he has Parkinson's disease. He took a glass of water to prove
he is healthy. He focked the empty glass out and hit a CNN journalist on the head.

Last edited:

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
He is after calling Boeing management sons of bitches. I love the man, he is a copy on ,me.

He says the Germans want free NATO protection while they pay billions for energy to Russia. He told Merkel to pay up or look pleasant.

Last edited:

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
I challenge any one to provide a link to one coherent statement ever made by Obama. He 's an ex junkie and probably still one.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 01:25
He will just make a joke of Biden in the debates, that is a given, but it will alter few if any votes. The speech of course was was outstanding, he is a natural raconteur.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
He will just make a joke of Biden in the debates, that is a given, but it will alter few if any votes. The speech of course was was outstanding, he is a natural raconteur.
A lot of opponents bought tickets and stayed away, thus reduced the crowd. The main thing is that the campaign got started off.

This is a psychological impact. The race is on. If there was a second wave all could be shut down again and the campaign would have no
beginning. Now it has. Is Pence sure to be the Vice? He spoke at the rally

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
I reckon the way Trump is thinking is that is law and order breaks down due to defund the police, voters who are robbed, beaten and raped will come round to voting for him as a law and order president. It might work, he tends to be lucky

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
I reckon the way Trump is thinking is that is law and order breaks down due to defund the police, voters who are robbed, beaten and raped will come round to voting for him as a law and order president. It might work, he tends to be lucky
I imagine that some of those insane moonbats in Chas Seattle are having a wakening sure enough although some could be killed and they would still not wise up.

That enclave bears watching as the Mayor looks as it she is a complete waste of space.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Its a war, I reckon voters are too think to notice until its too late. Dan seems to think the same

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
I imagine that some of those insane moonbats in Chas Seattle are having a wakening sure enough although some could be killed and they would still not wise up.

That enclave bears watching as the Mayor looks as it she is a complete waste of space.
Letting Chaz play out to its inevitable conclusion is the smart choice. Its a strange game, and the winning move is not to play any of your pieces

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Letting Chaz play out to its inevitable conclusion is the smart choice. Its a strange game, and the winning move is not to play any of your pieces
Spot on Sir.

You know, some posters in Ireland understand this complicated political scene here with 50 different states and maybe a 100 different states of mind.

But Trump needs to give this a good heap of ignoring, the last thing he should do is solve her problem,and the moonbat Governor of Washington State,where this buck stops

TimBuckII

Local time
I think this Communism is being run by NASA and Elon Musk to stimulate another Space Race. It's really the only thing that's going to get us to mars.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
This year there will be Senate elections and House elections.

Are all seats up for grabs, or only some?