USA The US Revolution Thread.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 01:29
This year there will be Senate elections and House elections.

Are all seats up for grabs, or only some?
All House seats and one third of the Senate seats are up every 2 years.A Senate term is 6 years, the House is 2 years.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:29
All House seats and one third of the Senate seats are up every 2 years.A Senate term is 6 years, the House is 2 years.
Good to get that clarified. Is the Senate elecctiom and the House election and Presidential election all held onthe same day?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Good to get that clarified. Is the Senate elecctiom and the House election and Presidential election all held onthe same day?
Yes, along with elections in each State for the State Senates and State Houses as well, plus some Governors.

I the odd ending years like 2019, a few Staes have Governor elections and some Mayors and other positions, but these are far fewer than the even numbered years

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Yes, along with elections in each State for the State Senates and State Houses as well, plus some Governors.

I the odd ending years like 2019, a few Staes have Governor elections and some Mayors and other positions, but these are far fewer than the even numbered years
So the Senate is unlikely to flip this year?

What about the house. All seats are up for election. Could a break down in law and order swing it for the GOP?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
So the Senate is unlikely to flip this year?

What about the house. All seats are up for election. Could a break down in law and order swing it for the GOP?
That would be a major major surprise,could not happen without serious disorder.

Now the Senate could flip if the election was tomorrow but the odds would be still against it but a few months ago it would have been impossible

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
That would be a major major surprise,could not happen without serious disorder.

Now the Senate could flip if the election was tomorrow but the odds would be still against it but a few months ago it would have been impossible
Things are hanging very fast

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time

The idiot woman Mayor had said she would remove the barricades of CHAZ yesterday but she chickened outit seems. She is a dolt of course and a hostage to events. Meanwhile a 16 year old, described as a man was shot dead and a 14 year old is near death. Earlier it was reported that right wing militants invaded in a jeep firing but it seems it turns out to 2 black kids in perhaps a stolen vehicle.

People are tired of it all by now.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
How can you in America allow those Chaz zones? I can't believe they still exist, I would have thought the Cavalry would have rolled in by now!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
How can you in America allow those Chaz zones? I can't believe they still exist, I would have thought the Cavalry would have rolled in by now!
Well they exist because the people who should act are too afraid to act. The Mayor,Miss Durkin is afraid of pissing off her voters and if anyone was killed,she would be roasted. Her police chief, a black lady resigned but of course is still paid in another job. The guy above here is the democratic Governor of the State of Washington. He is even more scared as he can afford to lose no support as his race would be tight. He actually said he had heard nothing about it on the day AFTER it was taken up.

Keep in mind that every single politician in the country believe that one day they will be President, especially the woman Mayor .

Trump can't do anything without invoking a serious law called The Insurrection Act which of course would be spun against him. But now also, chaos in an extreme left wing dump like Seattle suits Trump perfectly. The worse it gets the better. Now that the economy is screwed, the election must be spun as a choice between the old America as against the new America, epitomized by Seattle, Cincinnati etc.

Turmoil now suits Trump

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time

The idiot woman Mayor had said she would remove the barricades of CHAZ yesterday but she chickened outit seems. She is a dolt of course and a hostage to events. Meanwhile a 16 year old, described as a man was shot dead and a 14 year old is near death. Earlier it was reported that right wing militants invaded in a jeep firing but it seems it turns out to 2 black kids in perhaps a stolen vehicle.

People are tired of it all by now.
She will be sued to kingdom come. Watch this space.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
The state Governors have to call in the national Guard. They are all progressive Marxists however and so are in favor of theses communist tantrums. The President would have to take extraordinary measure, but no doubt that is the plan, to draw him out and goad him into action that would result in loss of life not supported by the elected state leaders. This plan may be backfiring now.

Mishka

Local time
Today, 08:29
Savage nation: let them kill themselves - it saves us the trouble.