Today, 12:50
Could be an ugly weekend. Meanwhile , who is paying their rent this month

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 17:50
Floyd died of a heart attack while and drugs. I don't see any officer inform him of the cause of arrest and I don't see any evidence that the officers had any idea what they intended to do with him. It ;looked to me that they intended to keep him at the scene for at least one month. Does any one know what the reason of his arrest was? Try you guys to name the injured man when posting. There is a tendency to confuse one with the other.

The fella running to the car supposed to have a knife there, did not appear to pose an immediate threat to the life or health of any police man. There is no law providing for the killing of any person who is not posing an immediate threat to the life and health of another person. He was shot in the back. 7 times. Can any one tell me why?

In the Atlanta shooting, the man was running away from a police officer and posed mo threat to anyone. Several shots were fired into his back.

That was murder most foul.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Floyd died of a heart attack while and drugs. I don't see any officer inform him of the cause of arrest and I don't see any evidence that the officers had any idea what they intended to do with him. It ;looked to me that they intended to keep him at the scene for at least one month. Does any one know what the reason of his arrest was?
Yes, everybody does, except for you

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Because you can't use the google machine?

He's dead months bro, he was arrested on suspicion of passing counterfeit money
Why did they not take his name and address and proceed by summons?

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Why did they not take his name and address and proceed by summons?
Because they arrested him instead?

He resisted arrest and now he's dead. Happens to 0.0000001% of the African-American population every year. The fake news media spins it as a "racism" because the fake news media is demonic scum

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

He resisted arrest and now he's dead. Happens to 0.0000001% of the African-American population every year. The fake news media spins it as a "racism" because the fake news media is demonic scum
Wrong. Before anyone is obliged to submit to arrest, the officer must identify himself and state the reason for arrest. Other wise its is an unlawful; imprisonment.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The George Floyd death was homicide. The police used excessive force which brought about Floyd's death. The force was inflicted to gratify an urge for torture of Flowd. He would be alive to day if police behaved properly. The charges will not be dismissed and he will be convicted of a lower charge of homicide and get 10 years or more in Jail.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The shooting dead of the motorist in Atlanta was willful murder

Last edited:

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
The George Floyd death was homicide. The police used excessive force which brought about Floyd's death. The force was inflicted to gratify an urge for torture of Flowd. He would be alive to day if police behaved properly

He'd probably be alive today if he didn't resist arrest

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
He'd probably be alive today if he didn't resist arrest
Once he was handcuffed the police were legally obliged to take him to the station for processing. They have no authority to press his neck into the street for 8 minutes whatsoever. This was done to torture and humiliate him most likely because he was a black man. The other police will be charged and deserve 7 years each. All are already sacked

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Another case of resisting arrest.. (that one's fairly extreme actually)
They had no power to detain him at all. If he was sleeping its non of their business. They taunted him for 35 minutes and it was only then he resisted. He was expexted to endure this for at least a week. That is torture.

He ran away, he was no threat to anyone. They murdered him in cold blood. They should be executed.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Because you can't use the google machine?

He's dead months bro, he was arrested on suspicion of passing counterfeit money
So suspicion of passing a dud $20 justifies killing him? is that your case, What is the significance of stating he is dead? Why repeat what we already know?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Floyd died of a heart attack while and drugs. I don't see any officer inform him of the cause of arrest and I don't see any evidence that the officers had any idea what they intended to do with him. It ;looked to me that they intended to keep him at the scene for at least one month. Does any one know what the reason of his arrest was? Try you guys to name the injured man when posting. There is a tendency to confuse one with the other.

The fella running to the car supposed to have a knife there, did not appear to pose an immediate threat to the life or health of any police man. There is no law providing for the killing of any person who is not posing an immediate threat to the life and health of another person. He was shot in the back. 7 times. Can any one tell me why?

In the Atlanta shooting, the man was running away from a police officer and posed mo threat to anyone. Several shots were fired into his back.

That was murder most foul.
I am not familiar with the Atlanta shooting but if it was the drunk, then he was unjustly killed. Floyd died of an overdose and is no loss. The lad getting in the car should have obeyed and he ended up paralysed. No great loss either
Wrong. Before anyone is obliged to submit to arrest, the officer must identify himself and state the reason for arrest. Other wise its is an unlawful; imprisonment.
Nonsense. You are arrested, no debate needed. Resist and you end up very badly. After you are secured, then you will be told and cautioned etc etc

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

So the fact that a certain number of killing occur justified is a defense to a murder charge? Is that your case.,

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
The George Floyd death was homicide. The police used excessive force which brought about Floyd's death. The force was inflicted to gratify an urge for torture of Flowd. He would be alive to day if police behaved properly. The charges will not be dismissed and he will be convicted of a lower charge of homicide and get 10 years or more in Jail.

A pint says it will not even go to trial