• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

USA The US Revolution Thread.

U2 Documentary

Local time
Today, 02:04
So suspicion of passing a dud $20 justifies killing him? is that your case, What is the significance of stating he is dead? Why repeat what we already know?
I suppose what I was trying to get at.. is that it's been months since this happened and you still haven't familiarised yourself with the basic details. Are you slo?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
, 21:04
Once he was handcuffed the police were legally obliged to take him to the station for processing. They have no authority to press his neck into the street for 8 minutes whatsoever. This was done to torture and humiliate him most likely because he was a black man. The other police will be charged and deserve 7 years each. All are already sacked
More nonsense. That is the department guidelines for an overdosing person to stop them flailing about and using up their oxygen

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
I am not familiar with the Atlanta shooting but if it was the drunk, then he was unjustly killed. Floyd died of an overdose and is no loss. The lad getting in the car should have obeyed and he ended up paralysed. No great loss either

Nonsense. You are arrested, no debate needed. Resist and you end up very badly. After you are secured, then you will be told and cautioned etc etc
There was no grounds to arrest him at all. There was no ground to press his neck on the hard ground for 8 minutes. Had he not died, that cop would have held him there for at least 3 hours until he did die. Floyd was not threat to anyone.

Local time
There was no grounds to arrest him at all. There was no ground to press his neck on the hard ground for 8 minutes. Had he not died, that cop would have held him there for at least 3 hours until he did die. Floyd was not threat to anyone.
+1

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
He held him to prevent him asphyxiating himself because when you are overdosing on fentanyl the blood can not take in oxygen. Do you grasp this

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
I suppose what I was trying to get at.. is that it's been months since this happened and you still haven't familiarised yourself with the basic details. Are you slo?
If the cop was on his own, their might be some excuse, but he had help to call on. He wanted to show off how he could subdue Floyd on his own. Flowd was handcuffed, no threat whatsoever. Pick him up, bung him in the car and take him down. The station officer would have ordered his release for what was less serious than a parking ticket, 10 years for the main one and 7 each for the rest. They did not want to kill him,

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
He held him to prevent him asphyxiating himself because when you are overdosing on fentanyl the blood can not take in oxygen. Do you grasp this
So the way to save a drugged out man suffocating is to choke him. Is everyone gone mad over there

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Its spreading to Ireland. We had a mad Garda in Dublin yesterday arresting Gemma O'Doherty. Its over on the Gemma thread

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
So the way to save a drugged out man suffocating is to choke him. Is everyone gone mad over there

Yes, they must be restrained or they will die from lack of oxygen

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
No, my point is.. BLM is based entirely on a lie
Its nothing to do with BLM. Each of these killings were of individuals on their own, the existence of BLM or antifa is no more relevant than the existence chewing gum

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
They were investigating a $20 dud note. If there was more, tell me about uit
Yes, the brute was overdosing on fentanyl and they tried in vain to save the useless prick

U2 Documentary

Local time
Its nothing to do with BLM. Each of these killings were of individuals on their own, the existence of BLM or antifa is no more relevant than the existence chewing gum
That was the point I was making.

You are the one claiming that these people were killed because of muh racism.

You may as well file into the ranks of BLM yourself, at this stage. Your comrade Tadhg Gaelach is waiting for you :)

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Yes, the brute was overdosing on fentanyl and they tried in vain to save the useless prick
In law and in my book there is no evaluation of human life. The police are not there to execute the lower orders of society. The social status of a deceased is not in issue at all.

Next we hear that the police have a function to help sick people medically against their will. So if they believe a man is in bed and is in need of medical help by them, they can go in, drag him out and pin his neck to the ground for 8 minutes, 8 hours or 8 days to help him.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
That was the point I was making.

You are the one claiming that these people were killed because of muh racism.

You may as well file into the ranks of BLM yourself, at this stage. Your comrade Tadhg Gaelach is waiting for you :)
I never mentioned any organisation. As far as I know none of the victims were members of any group. They were just going about living their lives.

I never posting anything about BLM.

U2 Documentary

Local time
I never mentioned any organisation. As far as I know none of the victims were members of any group. They were just going about living their lives.

I never posting anything about BLM.
You claimed they were killed, tortured and executed by racist cops.

You actually make TG look relatively tame.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
When a person is lawfully arrested they are in the custody of the arresting authority and the rules on their detention applies. That includes measures to prevent their escape. Reasonable force can be used but not deadly force. Killing is only justified to defend the officer's life.