USA The US Revolution Thread.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 14:49
In law and in my book there is no evaluation of human life. The police are not there to execute the lower orders of society. The social status of a deceased is not in issue at all.

Next we hear that the police have a function to help sick people medically against their will. So if they believe a man is in bed and is in need of medical help by them, they can go in, drag him out and pin his neck to the ground for 8 minutes, 8 hours or 8 days to help him.
They extended his life by a few hours. He overdosed.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 18:49
You claimed they were killed, tortured and executed by racist cops.

You actually make TG look relatively tame.
I never mentioned the word racist. I do not understand what the word racist means. There is no such thing. I do not know why the American police are committed to torturing and killing members of the public. I think it like shooting prairie dogs of pheasants, it a sort of sport

It may be that black people were considered trophies right now, but I have no doubt white people will have their day too.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
We are fortunate to have you as our legal adiser now that you are appraised of the facts. Too bad I was not at the purchase of Liberace.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
You claimed they were killed, tortured and executed by racist cops.

You actually make TG look relatively tame.
TG refused to intervene when Mowl's sock (Godsdog) banned me. Therefore he is irrelevant to me. I looks like Mowl has PI by the balls, probably because he let all them ride him at some stage. They gave Mowl Aids and they feel guilty about it. I do pop into PI the odd time, but get out fast, I can feel the dreaded tingling of my spincer mussel even from being reading their posts.

Young men like Mowl should be warned of the danger and there should be protection to stop it. I can weld up a pair of galvanized underpants.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
So?

"This was done to torture and humiliate him most likely because he was a black man." - valamhic
The word racist does not appear there. Where is it? They may have thought a court would be more accommodating of killing a black man than a white men. But the fact is they killed a man, they will do time.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
TG refused to intervene when Mowl's sock (Godsdog) banned me. Therefore he is irrelevant to me. I looks like Mowl has PI by the balls, probably because he let all them ride him at some stage. They gave Mowl Aids and they feel guilty about it. I do pop into PI the odd time, but get out fast, I can feel the dreaded tingling of my spincer mussel even from being reading their posts.

Young men like Mowl should be warned of the danger and there should be protection to stop it. I can weld up a pair of galvanized underpants.
Is that new guy - Tuco Salamanca (or whatever) one of Mowl's socks?

Seems to be the same sort of stupid leftist..

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
We are fortunate to have you as our legal adiser now that you are appraised of the facts. Too bad I was not at the purchase of Liberace.
He seems to like horses. I accidentally left the gate open Friday night. He got into a neighbour's mare that had a cover over her. It was a cloth cover on her back. I cant think of the name of it. Next morning it looked like the mare had a hankie sticking out of her.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Trump was wrong to back the Police unconditionally. He now realizes that the President has no role to play in the Police. They are state run , trained and paid. He should have supported the police and ask them to act professionally.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Is that new guy - Tuco Salamanca (or whatever) one of Mowl's socks?

Seems to be the same sort of stupid leftist..
Poor Saul. I am not surprised that he is ashamed to show his face. Someone should send him a message

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Poor Saul. I am not surprised that he is ashamed to show his face. Someone should send him a message
Was he Saul Goodman? I thought him a decent enough chap if a bit stuck up. All the socking confused me a bit

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Was he Saul Goodman? I thought him a decent enough chap if a bit stuck up. All the socking confused me a bit
When you slew Mowl and chased away DS, Thus and Dog, it was all too much for the poor lad and he slinked back to PI, or so the rumor goes.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
When you slew Mowl and chased away DS, Thus and Dog, it was all too much for the poor lad and he slinked back to PI, or so the rumor goes.
I might not be perfect, I fail in many ways and I failed to achieve my life's goal to be able to play the fiddle. But I am honest and knowledgeable and a useful contributor to a site. Left long enough, I will scour out all sock puppets from a site and leave a test environment to see if the site will do better as a real discussion forum than a fake sock forum. I am dangerous to sock's and to leftie druggie scum and am banned from PI and IPO and P.ie. abd twitter, Any genuine poster who uses these fora is being fooled and is debating with the father the son and the unholy ghost, 3 undivine persons in the one poster. Often 4 or 5 of them. I would rather be proved wrong than proved a stupid fool any day.

I think at least you all know that 1)DS, 2)Thus, 3)Mishka, 4)Thus 5) Ollie and 6 )Dog were all sock puppets of Mowl bringing his total to 6 + Mowl =7.. These were the ones I took on to defeat, I don't have time to tackle the rest and statistically that are at least three times that amount undetected. A genuine poster will retain the same views on the wider world for ever. If they change their views their will admit it. A careful look in at the other sites reveals these views changing from post to post. These are all socks of one poster with a bad memory. A liar heeds a very good memory and good memories are distributed randomly.

Were it not for me. Saul would now be posting here to 7 posters here all of which are Mowl. He cant accept that he was fooled. He should, but the fact is that at least 33% of posters on PI. P.ie. IPO are sock puppets and that is the lowest number. There are a lot of fools about.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Why did Colm disappear and never surface again? Could Colm have been Mowl? Colm never tackled Mowl and used to plead with posters to be more civil. Could Mowl distance Colm from Mowl that well?

O

Old Timer

'100% Antifa': Portland Police Investigate Suspect Identified By 4Chan Hours After Shooting; Sister Confirms

"Every Revolution needs people that are willing and ready to fight. There are so many of us protesters that are just protesting without a clue of where that will lead. That’s just the beginning that’s that where the fight starts. If that’s as far as you can take it thank you for your participation but please stand aside and support the ones that are willing to fight. I am 100 % ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! ... We do not want violence but we will not run from it either! ... Today’s protesters and antifa are my brothers in arms," Reinoehl wrote in a June 16 Instagram post.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time