USA The US Revolution Thread.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 10:39
It looks like its going to blow up
Hard to say. There has been a big development. The Democrats have realized that they will lose the election because they are being blamed. The plan has backfired. Now they are caught by the balls so the organization and funds may disappear. This coming weekend is a holiday called Labor Day. The weather will no longer be hot and it will be cold actually in places like Wisconsin

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

Alleged shooter identified from an interview from July. Worth watching to see how fucked up these fools are

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

This is live. Every night this is allowed for months now

Local time
Today, 15:39

Alleged shooter identified from an interview from July. Worth watching to see how fucked up these fools are
Sadly, that's what anti-racism (anti-racism is a codeword for anti-white) does to people.

Really white people, even the antifags, are the victims in all of this.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Hard to say. There has been a big development. The Democrats have realized that they will lose the election because they are being blamed. The plan has backfired. Now they are caught by the balls so the organization and funds may disappear. This coming weekend is a holiday called Labor Day. The weather will no longer be hot and it will be cold actually in places like Wisconsin
Time to get betting. See Paddy Power. RTE Not Fake News will be doing a video on betting on it.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
This is Labor Day Weekend, Monday being the holiday, so expect plenty of rioting. But, as I said before, the rioting is hurting Biden so the support will be withdrawn and the cops will be told to stamp it out. So we could see many injuries now as the useless idiots that were rioting will not understand the new reality. They could be in for a shock. It likely will be the most eventful weekend in months

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Could the GOP take the house?
Only in an absolute shocking landslide so basically no. I can not check the odds as Paddy Power is restricted here

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Only in an absolute shocking landslide so basically no. I can not check the odds as Paddy Power is restricted here
You or anyone else who wants odds , ask me and I will check and report if poss.

Popular vote winner . Biden 1/5 and Trump 3/1

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
You or anyone else who wants odds , ask me and I will check and report if poss.

Popular vote winner . Biden 1/5 and Trump 3/1
If Trump wins then he will win by a mile so the popular vote at 3/1 might be the best idea. If the violence increases, he could do the impossible and win easily.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Analysis of an Assassination

Thomas Wiktor summarizes his detailed analysis of the murder of Trump supporter Jay Danielson:
Let's consolidate the FACTS in the murder of Aaron "Jay" Danielson.

These are only the things I know for sure.

No theorizing.

It was a planned, premeditated sectarian assassination carried out by a death squad of six active participants.

It's not possible to know if there were more people in addition to the four males and two females.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
There were so many shooting in Boston this weekend that nobody seems to know how many but it was 20/25. Normal might be one or two
How can Trump hold rallies attracting 10,000 people? I though such gathering were banned.

Last edited: