USA The US Revolution Thread.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 12:51
Plenty of excitement now with just 6 weeks to go, 42 days. Trump has declared that NYC, Portland, and Seattle are anarchy cities and they will get no more federal aid. I do not know how much or when they were to get the next check, but it will hurt bigtime so the sooner the better. Stocks are down due to a number of factors. A big banking problem in China, renewed lockdowns in Europe, bickering in the Senate over Klinger which means an agreement on a new stimulus is even less likely, and fourthly, Biden being seen to be totally senile yesterday.

Hard to know which has the greater impact but I would guess the thought of Biden President and a huge hike is Capital Gains Tax, would absolutely crater the market before he got the law passed.

There may be protests with regards Klinger as soon as Trump names the nominee. That could be any minute or maybe tomorrow, but soon anyway.
Plenty of excitement now with just 6 weeks to go, 42 days. Trump has declared that NYC, Portland, and Seattle are anarchy cities and they will get no more federal aid. I do not know how much or when they were to get the next check, but it will hurt bigtime so the sooner the better. Stocks are down due to a number of factors. A big banking problem in China, renewed lockdowns in Europe, bickering in the Senate over Klinger which means an agreement on a new stimulus is even less likely, and fourthly, Biden being seen to be totally senile yesterday.

Hard to know which has the greater impact but I would guess the thought of Biden President and a huge hike is Capital Gains Tax, would absolutely crater the market before he got the law passed.

There may be protests with regards Klinger as soon as Trump names the nominee. That could be any minute or maybe tomorrow, but soon anyway.
I would have thought the appointment of RB Ginsburg would create a stir but not a South Dakota Judge's appointment. Klinger 's area ids a backwater round Pierre. I know that country fairly well.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Trump out soon at moon Township Penn.

Supporters can help financially by donating to Right Side Broadcasting

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 08:51
For good or bad?
Bad for 99.99%.

Let us assume that the Plan works and we end up with 500 million people. Just 5 million tops might be the Elite, maybe less.

So that is 0.0625%

So it is bad for 99.9375%

So good for 1 in a 1000 about. Makes sense

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
No point in worrying about polls. We have the debate Tuesday and in a few hours Trump will name his nominee. This helps Trump because Biden will not say who he would propose

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
No point in worrying about polls. We have the debate Tuesday and in a few hours Trump will name his nominee. This helps Trump because Biden will not say who he would propose
Agree with that. Proposing also lets Trump look like a decisive leader and putting forward Barrett, who is the front runner will really galvinise his supporters and dithering GOP supporters. They might not like Trump but another conservative justice is something they can get behind.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Hopefully we will have a few night owls tomorrow to watch the show

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
They are checking for a pulse now

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Biden has put everyone into a coma

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
In summation, Biden did not lose so in effect he won. Unless Trump can prove Hunter Biden got 3.5 million from the Russians

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
In summation, Biden did not lose so in effect he won. Unless Trump can prove Hunter Biden got 3.5 million from the Russians
I watched the last half of it. The winner was the moderator. Trump sold himself short IMO. The did too much interrupting, his
team agreed to abide by the rules and he didn't do it. I thought it sad to see any father have to defend his son and to see how Biden
referred to his other son to get out of it. Trump scored well on the fires in CA and on law and order, but he should have been better prepared
for the job and economic figures Biden threw at him. Biden claimed his term brought back jobs while Trump's lost jobs.

The interrupting left it a draw when Trump should have won. I don't know how much influence the debate has

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Trump should have nailed him, and did, but the moderators job was to save Biden, nobody denies that

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time

You have to hand it to james woods.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
The sad fact of the matter is.. blacks have been brutalising whites for decades in America although not as much as they've been brutalising themselves and yet still the (((narrative))) holds.. It's incredible. And so what hope for Ireland?