• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

USA The US Revolution Thread.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:32
I'd say your manky jumper got stuck in your keyboard!
Ah Jazus, do you not have enough brains to avoid the manky jumpers proving you are Dee Dee 's doxxed sock of Mowl. You could have said torn shirt, dirty anorak, mucky wellingtons. You don't have the intelligence to deviate from manky jumpers.

Can't believe Tadgh liked it, this is proof he was fooled on PI

Last edited:

Olli Rehn

Local time
Ah Jazus, do you not have enough brains to avoid the manky jumpers proving you are Dee Dee 's doxxed sock of Mowl. You could have said torn shirt, dirty anorak, mucky wellingtons. You don't have the intelligence to deviate from manky jumpers.

Hi Dan!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Great bit of praying here by Thomas the Hermit. You can reply to each chant. "Have mercy on us and the whole world"

He is praying got the re-election of Trump..

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time

Anderson

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
Amy Coney Barrett has been sworn in as a Supreme Court justice
A great day for America!

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Local time
Today, 03:32

Dumb bastard: you need medical help. I can't believe you were once a detective and sargeant, or wait: maybe I can. Ireland's coppers are generally half-witted country lads who accuse everyone from Dublin of having and needing to lose a 'bad aha-tood' whenever you answer above their heads.

Question: why do you refer to DS86DS as DeeDee? I gave him that name - you lack the intelligence to come up with your own monikers for members so you use mine, like a magpie building a nest. Then you say I have no imagination?

The reason TG likes me and my posts is because we both share a level of higher intelligence than you'll ever muster.

Why did Colm disappear and never surface again? Could Colm have been Mowl? Colm never tackled Mowl and used to plead with posters to be more civil. Could Mowl distance Colm from Mowl that well?
He didn't - he's online right now and we're PMing about your unbelievable stupidity.

We're good mates at this stage and we've shared a lot over the months we've known each other. He's a man I hold in high esteem, a man of his word whose integrity stands to him even after the collapse of the site he owned. Colm has a real life outside of commenting on fora, and we share many similiar interests in the creative field. The reason the site went down was you having a writ issued to him and he not wanting to waste his time answering to a total crank/crant like you, thicko.

I might not be perfect, I fail in many ways and I failed to achieve my life's goal to be able to play the fiddle. But I am honest and knowledgeable and a useful contributor to a site. Left long enough, I will scour out all sock puppets from a site and leave a test environment to see if the site will do better as a real discussion forum than a fake sock forum. I am dangerous to sock's and to leftie druggie scum and am banned from PI and IPO and P.ie. abd twitter, Any genuine poster who uses these fora is being fooled and is debating with the father the son and the unholy ghost, 3 undivine persons in the one poster. Often 4 or 5 of them. I would rather be proved wrong than proved a stupid fool any day.

I think at least you all know that 1)DS, 2)Thus, 3)Mishka, 4)Thus 5) Ollie and 6 )Dog were all sock puppets of Mowl bringing his total to 6 + Mowl =7.. These were the ones I took on to defeat, I don't have time to tackle the rest and statistically that are at least three times that amount undetected. A genuine poster will retain the same views on the wider world for ever. If they change their views their will admit it. A careful look in at the other sites reveals these views changing from post to post. These are all socks of one poster with a bad memory. A liar heeds a very good memory and good memories are distributed randomly.

Were it not for me. Saul would now be posting here to 7 posters here all of which are Mowl. He cant accept that he was fooled. He should, but the fact is that at least 33% of posters on PI. P.ie. IPO are sock puppets and that is the lowest number. There are a lot of fools about.
Yes, you are a complete failure, and your harmonica skills are laughable. The violin requires a delicate pair of hands, which completely discounts you with your mucky shovels for hands and blood puddings for dirty fingers with shit under your nails. Your 'test' has exploded in your face, and boy are we all laughing at you.

The only danger you are to anyone is by offending their sense of smell: you reek of shite, all the time.

You're banned from everywhere but here because you're universally known as a complete gobdaw, a brainless Clouseau mimic.

There's no-one dumber, thicker, or more totally incompetent than you on the entire island.

TG refused to intervene when Mowl's sock (Godsdog) banned me. Therefore he is irrelevant to me. I looks like Mowl has PI by the balls, probably because he let all them ride him at some stage. They gave Mowl Aids and they feel guilty about it. I do pop into PI the odd time, but get out fast, I can feel the dreaded tingling of my spincer mussel even from being reading their posts.

Young men like Mowl should be warned of the danger and there should be protection to stop it. I can weld up a pair of galvanized underpants.
Yeah, sure - I banned you. I'm Godsdog. And yes, I have everyone on every site by the balls, you dumb fuck. Sure, yeah, right.

Your sphincter muscles are as old as your big mad hands are: and it's your filthy hands that have stretched your 'spincer mussel' (sic) so far out of elasticity that it can't hold the shit in, so you dump it all on here telling us about how great you are. How tough you are. How intelligent you are.

Listen, thicko: there's not great about threatening an old lady; there's nothing tough about threatening to visit my siblings in Kildare either, they have young ones of their own and will shoot you on sight should you ever arrive anywhere near their estate. If you had any intelligence at all, then you'd listen to the endless number of people telling you you're not just barking up the wrong tree, you're not even near the tree. You're in a wet and mucky field that nothing can grow on because you've dumped so much slurry and shit of your own on it for it ever to viable.

It's basically a bog covered in shite.

Just like you are yourself, thicko.

Wash your butt - you stink, dumbo.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Dumb bastard: you need medical help. I can't believe you were once a detective and sargeant, or wait: maybe I can. Ireland's coppers are generally half-witted country lads who accuse everyone from Dublin of having and needing to lose a 'bad aha-tood' whenever you answer above their heads.

Question: why do you refer to DS86DS as DeeDee? I gave him that name - you lack the intelligence to come up with your own monikers for members so you use mine, like a magpie building a nest. Then you say I have no imagination?

The reason TG likes me and my posts is because we both share a level of higher intelligence than you'll ever muster.

He didn't - he's online right now and we're PMing about your unbelievable stupidity.

We're good mates at this stage and we've shared a lot over the months we've known each other. He's a man I hold in high esteem, a man of his word whose integrity stands to him even after the collapse of the site he owned. Colm has a real life outside of commenting on fora, and we share many similiar interests in the creative field. The reason the site went down was you having a writ issued to him and he not wanting to waste his time answering to a total crank/crant like you, thicko.

Yes, you are a complete failure, and your harmonica skills are laughable. The violin requires a delicate pair of hands, which completely discounts you with your mucky shovels for hands and blood puddings for dirty fingers with shit under your nails. Your 'test' has exploded in your face, and boy are we all laughing at you.

The only danger you are to anyone is by offending their sense of smell: you reek of shite, all the time.

You're banned from everywhere but here because you're universally known as a complete gobdaw, a brainless Clouseau mimic.

There's no-one dumber, thicker, or more totally incompetent than you on the entire island.

Yeah, sure - I banned you. I'm Godsdog. And yes, I have everyone on every site by the balls, you dumb fuck. Sure, yeah, right.

Your sphincter muscles are as old as your big mad hands are: and it's your filthy hands that have stretched your 'spincer mussel' (sic) so far out of elasticity that it can't hold the shit in, so you dump it all on here telling us about how great you are. How tough you are. How intelligent you are.

Listen, thicko: there's not great about threatening an old lady; there's nothing tough about threatening to visit my siblings in Kildare either, they have young ones of their own and will shoot you on sight should you ever arrive anywhere near their estate. If you had any intelligence at all, then you'd listen to the endless number of people telling you you're not just barking up the wrong tree, you're not even near the tree. You're in a wet and mucky field that nothing can grow on because you've dumped so much slurry and shit of your own on it for it ever to viable.

Shakespeare is on a roll. Where is Hamlet?

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Local time
Shakespeare is on a roll. Where is Hamlet?
Amazingly, that's the first ever sentence I've seen you write that isn't littered with misspellings, bad grammar, and stupid.

Hamlet? Listen thicko - I'm MacDuff to your MacBeth, you illiterate gomb.

I get to take your head clean off your shoulders in the final scene - and you get to die like a dog.

Hahhahahahaha! Val - quoting Shakespeare? Good jaze.

Here's a fling for you - can you tell me the name of the play the following (bastardized) quote is from?

'To me, dumb friend, you could never be smart - for as you were when first your crud I read, such seems your ignorance still...'

Ten seconds to reply - no searching Google allowed either, thicko.

Last edited:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Local time
Three minutes and counting - still nothing from thicko here.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Local time
Seventeen minutes, he's still trying to find out where the quote above comes from.

Anything at all, Val? No? Ahh, sure..

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Amazingly, that's the first ever sentence I've seen you write that isn't littered with misspellings, bad grammar, and stupid.

I get to take your head clean off your shoulders in the final scene - and you get to die like a dog.

Here's a fling for you - can you tell me the name of the play the following (bastardized) quote is from?

'To me, dumb friend, you could never be smart - for as you were when first your crud I read, such seems your ignorance still...'

I have no interest in spelling. Its a discussion forum not a proofwriter's contest.

Olli Rehn

Local time
I have no interest in spelling. Its a discussion forum not a proofwriter's contest.
Your level of spelling is not good enough to stay a member of this forum. You should resign at once. Your presence gives this forum a bad name!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Your level of spelling is not good enough to stay a member of this forum. You should resign at once. Your presence gives this forum a bad name!
You know. the name Hamlet becomes ya.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time

Now Shakespeare, you wont get a publisher for a novel like that. Remember you will have to sell it to the public, not to hamlet.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
I promise that when Shakespeare eventually publishes his novel, I will buy a copy. I reckon the word manky Jumper will appear 9,406 times and thicko 4,943 times. He will have a Hamlet character based on Ollie and he will he shoveling slurry. Can't wait.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
This is an extract from Mowl's post.

"TG refused to intervene when Mowl's sock (Godsdog) banned me. Therefore he is irrelevant to me. I looks like Mowl has PI by the balls, probably because he let all them ride him at some stage. They gave Mowl Aids and they feel guilty about it. I do pop into PI the odd time, but get out fast, I can feel the dreaded tingling of my spincer mussel even from being reading their posts.

Young men like Mowl should be warned of the danger and there should be protection to stop it. I can weld up a pair of galvanized underpants"

The Spincer mussel is the mussel round his arshe hole and it not much in the mind of ordinary men but Mowl's receives trumpets of all shapes and sizes every day and is sore.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time

Hamlet gives Shakespeare a like.