What's new

They poisoned the young with fake maths and junk science.

valamhic

Science is simply reality and maths is simply counting. But there is nothing simple about this world and always some vested interest to twist the truth. Then there are the idiots who fight for their oppressors due to a lack of confidence in themselves.

We were thought the basics, only enough to get by. After that it was every Tom Dick or Harry with a new idea to tell us what reality is. For centuries the dogs on the street knew there was no such thing as a minus number but that was no good because children were not driven mad trying to understand the product of lunatic minds. Instead of accepting the fact that there is no square root of a minus 1 or minus 36 they invent an "i" to try change maths when it suits.

Now it's junk science. Man make climate change, global warming while its freezing. A pandemic flu forcing us wear knickers on out mouths. The ability to count is so rare, it could be valuable. They were teaching me Venn Diagrams at 15 bit never told us we needed insurance on a car,

Last edited:
OP
V

valamhic

Minus is subtraction, taking one number from another, 8 - 6 = 2. There is no minus in temperature, in altitude, in sound, in speed, in radiation or in anything except human ownership.

You borrow a wheelbarrow you have it but you don't own it. Maths are expected to handle the situation

Olli Rehn

Minus is subtraction, taking one number from another, 8 - 6 = 2. There is no minus in temperature, in altitude, in sound, in speed, in radiation or in anything except human ownership.

You borrow a wheelbarrow you have it but you don't own it. Maths are expected to handle the situation
A simple world for simple minds😟

OP
V

valamhic

A simple world for simple minds😟
Indeed, I never heard of Venn diagrams for years and years and never used them for any application. It turned out that John Bell used them to exclude certain probabilities relating to quantum mechanics and why the form of particle and wave depended on whether it was being observed or not. Fair enough, but teaching that to snotty nosed gawsons at the technical school along with metal work and wood work? Ha:

In fact I did a business degree course years later and there was of word of it.

OP
V

valamhic

They can get the cubed root of a minus number but they can't get the square root? what does that tell you?

Olli Rehn

They can get the cubed root of a minus number but they can't get the square root> what does that tell you?
I think the all present slurry is the cause of many dysfunctional brains....

OP
V

valamhic

Not much intelligence required for shoveling cow shit.... Its not shovelled any more. There is no gardening either, There is a lot of intelligence required to design systems to do it. Either that or slatted floors with rubber mats.

OP
V

valamhic

The elements begin at atomic number 1 and go up to about 100, there is no element with a negative atomic number. There is theoretical anti matter where the charges are reversed, but none are minus.

Last edited:
OP
V

valamhic

There is no minus with age either, it only goes one way, from erection to resurrection.

How or why would anyone think up such a crazy notion,

Last edited:

Anderson

Senior Moderator
Science is simply reality and maths is simply counting. But there is nothing simple about this world and always some vested interest to twist the truth. Then there are the idiots who fight for their oppressors due to a lack of confidence in themselves.

We were thought the basics, only enough to get by. After that it was every Tom Dick or Harry with a new idea to tell us what reality is. For centuries the dogs on the street knew there was no such thing as a minus number but that was no good because children were not driven mad trying to understand the product of lunatic minds. Instead of accepting the fact that there is no square root of a minus 1 or minus 36 they invent an "i" to try change maths when it suits.

Now it's junk science. Man make climate change, global warming while its freezing. A pandemic flu forcing us wear knickers on out mouths. The ability to count is so rare, it could be valuable. They were teaching me Venn Diagrams at 15 bit never told us we needed insurance on a car,
I read today they are banning Turf Briquettes!

Wtf is the world coming to?

Mowl

Ireland's Most Master Hated
Yes and the scumbags posting above agree with it

Poor Val, still stuck in the closet.

Top Bottom