Trump to make Antifa a terrorist organisation

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:58
And how do they judge what is fascist and what is not? Are people about to sit down to dinner or enjoying a drink fascists?
Not in my book or any normal person's book. But Antifa are not normal. They tend to be middle class wannabes who think they are some mission to fight fascism. They see fascism everywhere.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 01:58
Good question, like Sinn Féin once. Trump alas appears to be a Judas Goat and good for nothing except fooling his devotees. His time to move is 154 days and counting down. He really hasn't done a single useful thing in the 3 years and 4 months he has been in office.

Frog Féin

Local time
Good question, like Sinn Féin once. Trump alas appears to be a Judas Goat and good for nothing except fooling his devotees. His time to move is 154 days and counting down. He really hasn't done a single useful thing in the 3 years and 4 months he has been in office.
He didn't build his wall either.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
He didn't build his wall either.
Congress would not release the funds and they had the fund, we know that because they found it for Covid 19. There is a good lot of the wall
completed

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Trump did well to survive, the deep state perjured themselves to convict Flynn. The House was against his every move and they will not even give funds for the virus without a change to the election system. His response to these riots was tempered by the apparent way the cops
dealt with George Lloyd who died in their custody. The riots may harm democrat politicians seeking election in burned out states. I reckon, Trump will wait a little longer until the public are sick of the riots and move then to arrest and prosecute .

However Trump has been courting the black vote and may be trying to were two hats.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Can I cheer on the Yellow Vest movement and condemn the US Riots, I believe I can

Last edited:

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Congress would not release the funds and they had the fund, we know that because they found it for Covid 19. There is a good lot of the wall
completed
He put up a few miles of fence. Not a single brick was laid

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
He put up a few miles of fence. Not a single brick was laid
Bricks are for dwelling houses and 19th century buildings. The Empire State building is built of bricks as I saw them myself.

Bricks would be totally out for a border wall. Concrete and Steel is the materials

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Bricks are for dwelling houses and 19th century buildings. The Empire State building is built of bricks as I saw them myself.

Bricks would be totally out for a border wall. Concrete and Steel is the materials
not a pound of concrete in Trumps 'wall'

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Trump did well to survive, the deep state perjured themselves to convict Flynn. The House was against his every move and they will not even give funds for the virus without a change to the election system. His response to these riots was tempered by the apparent way the cops
dealt with George Lloyd who died in their custody. The riots may harm democrat politicians seeking election in burned out states. I reckon, Trump will wait a little longer until the public are sick of the riots and move then to arrest and prosecute .

However Trump has been courting the black vote and may be trying to were two hats.
I disagree. All he has to do is declassify documents and release them. He alone can declassify at will (I believe)

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
I disagree. All he has to do is declassify documents and release them. He alone can declassify at will (I believe)
That might expose special agents to danger and identify them, like doxxing them

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
I have watched as much video and reports as I can find on George Floyd's death, and so far I assessed it all. I concluded that it was homicide.

The natural consequence of keeping his weight on his neck for so long was to kill him. I don't know what degree of homicide it was,
but the main cop is guilty and those on the scene are also guilty. I don't think they intended that he die, but they were not too concerned if he did or not. Floyd did not do anything worthy of being killed in that way and it is very sad and distressing for me to see it.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
H e was no great loss as far as I am concerned. He was convicted of home invasion some years ago and if the owner had a gun he could have saved us all this grief

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
H e was no great loss as far as I am concerned. He was convicted of home invasion some years ago and if the owner had a gun he could have saved us all this grief
They could have just bunged him into the van and took him to the station. Cant understand why they needed to make a
movie out of it. I see Boston was attacked and damage done.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Maybe it was just a movie, some think so. There is something fishy about it

Thus

Local time
Today, 07:58
They could have just bunged him into the van and took him to the station. Cant understand why they needed to make a
movie out of it. I see Boston was attacked and damage done.
And use the excuse that he fell down the stairs?