• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

We're the Bad Guys? Nationalism explained..

U2 Documentary

Local time
Today, 01:46
So you have to tag along behind the Anglos.
In the absence of nationalists in Ireland.. I'll have to listen to someone else.

The whole scene in Ireland is fucking retarded. And this is the thing that annoys me.. Irish people need to get the fuck over themselves.

It's like even earlier, with Golah, 'white privilege' doesn't apply in Ireland.. because we're Irish (not white)..

Just dumb.. We are white and we're not fucking SPECIAL!

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
In the absence of nationalists in Ireland.. I'll have to listen to someone else.

The whole scene in Ireland is fucking retarded. And this is the thing that annoys me.. Irish people need to get the fuck over themselves.

It's like even earlier, with Golah, 'white privilege' doesn't apply in Ireland.. because we're Irish (not white)..

So you really are a wannabe Englishman.

U2 Documentary

Local time
So you really are a wannabe Englishman.
So you really do post gibberish nine times out of ten (conservative estimate)

Stop being such a disingenuous asshole.. See how it works, you might even feel better about yourself

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
So you really do post gibberish nine times out of ten (conservative estimate)

Stop being such a disingenuous asshole.. See how it works, you might even feel better about yourself

You see, an Irish Nationalist would be looking for inspiration in the glorious struggle of our forefathers and in the intellectual treasure of our Gaelic laws and literature - not mindlessly running after the lowest common denominator among the Anglos.

U2 Documentary

Local time
You see, an Irish Nationalist would be looking for inspiration in the glorious struggle of our forefathers and the intellectual treasures of our Gaelic laws and literature - not mindlessly running after the lowest common denominator among the Anglos.
You have absolutely no concept of nationalism

U2 Documentary

Local time
I know what Irish Nationalism is. I also know what Seppo "White Nationalism" is, i.e. a dumbed down version of Nazism.
You don't know what nationalism is.. you're (a) bonkers (communist)

Literally everyone on the internet knows that now

U2 Documentary

Local time
Olli, why not listen to the latest episode of TASOB!.. while you're performing other tasks such as pruning the roses, completing an IQ test (it's bad news) or poaching an egg...

Link

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
Olli, why not listen to the latest episode of TASOB!.. while you're performing other tasks such as pruning the roses, completing an IQ test (it's bad news) or poaching an egg...

Link

It's advantageous for the Celts that the Anglos are drowning in muck. We'll build a new Celtic empire on their bones.

Golah veNekhar

Local time

No I did not say that "White Privilege" does not exist here because we are Irish and not White- I have seen no proper evidence of actual discrimination against and oppression of "People of Colour" here. Travellers yes- "People of Colour" no.

U2 Documentary

Local time
No I did not say that "White Privilege" does not exist here because we are Irish and not White- I have seen no proper evidence of actual discrimination against and oppression of "People of Colour" here. Travellers yes- "People of Colour" no.
That's not what the term means. In your mind, only white (former) colonialist countries, or countries that had slave owners, or whatever, have 'white privilege'.

Do you understand that absolutely nothing separates us from any other white country in terms of 'white privilege'?

Golah veNekhar

Local time
But the fact is their grievances are being stoked by an economic process. A process which is too difficult for them to try and understand so they dismiss it. I mean "nationalist" in your sense now only, not any other.
Not necessarily at all. For one I do not think that James's grievances have anything to do with economics.

Golah veNekhar

Local time
That's not what the term means. In your mind, only white (former) colonialist countries, or countries that had slave owners, or whatever, have 'white privilege'.

Do you understand that absolutely nothing separates us from any other white country in terms of 'white privilege'?
Uh no, White Privilege means to me something very simple- people having privilege because of their White skin. The ROI is a former colonialist country and yet it discriminates against and oppresses in my opinion Travellers. It is perfectly capable of discriminating against and oppressing "People of Colour" however I have seen no evidence that it does.

U2 Documentary

Local time
Uh no, White Privilege means to me something very simple- people having privilege because of their White skin. The ROI is a former colonialist country and yet it discriminates against and oppresses in my opinion Travellers. It is perfectly capable of discriminating against and oppressing "People of Colour" however I have seen no evidence that it does.
LOL @ evidence

It is not an evidence based theory. The second a PoC, or more specifically, cultural Marxism, CRT and race hustlers landed on our shores.. every Irish person had 'white privilege'.

Golah veNekhar

Local time
LOL @ evidence

It is not an evidence based theory. The second a PoC, or more specifically, cultural Marxism, CRT and race hustlers landed on our shores.. every Irish person had 'white privilege'.
What is CRT?

Golah veNekhar

Local time
Critical Race Theory
The most intelligent take downs of Critical Race Theory I have heard have been from Muslims- it is actually incredibly "Euro-Centric", I put Euro-centric in quotes because obviously it is even more centred on North America than it is on Europe, and of course it runs counter to the universalism of ethical Monotheism. The person in Ireland who pushes this the most is actually loathed by roc_, he hates her- I don't hate her at all, I understand that coming from an elite Labour Zionist family in Palestine who were obsessed about race in a White Supremacist way she could flip, but there are other things going on there, she decided that the West in general allows what the Jewish State does to the indigenous population simply on grounds of race while it is a lot more complex than that. This a thing though- this CRT is the flip side of the coin of "White Nationalism".