What's new

Chat When will The Moon Hoax be Admitted

Olli Rehn

The Chinese craft returned to earth and it was scorched from re-entry heat. The Apollo re-entry
crafts were clean showing no sign of re-entry scorching.

Note un these photos, the surface of the moon is not white, but a dirty brown colour.

As usual you are engaged in no real but fake news and lies:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Question: can anybody else spot where in this thread Dan is using Val's account to promote his own moon agenda?

There aren't any prizes if you can, mind you.

Olli Rehn

Question: can anybody else spot where in this thread Dan is using Val's account to promote his own moon agenda?

There aren't any prizes if you can, mind you.
I'd say most of the "moon hoax" posts are done by Dan. It is one of his hobby horses. Besides bulldust from David Ike or about "Mike Obama".
Val is into shit and piss- no interest in space travel. His life is very basic....

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
I'd say most of the "moon hoax" posts are done by Dan. It is one of his hobby horses. Besides bulldust from David Ike or about "Mike Obama".
Val is into shit and piss- no interest in space travel. His life is very basic....
Dan is more of a general doubter, I provide the evidence and invite debate, I can't get debate because no one has the brains to engage.
Typical is you

Schmuck post. the craft could any one of 8 missions. You don't have the intelligence to understand that. You expect everyone to know what is in you head. I was the only one to spot the shadow under Apollo 11 while 100 feet up. I spotted how they waited with the hammer and feather experiment until they had a vacuum chamber built. Dan did spot the interview with Patrick Moore, Fair play. I was the first to spot the lack if fire from the Apollo 17 lift off craft.
This proved it was lifter up with a crane.

Last edited:

Olli Rehn

Dan is more of a general doubter, I provide the evidence and invite debate, I can't get debate because no one has the brains to engage.
Typical is you

Schmuck post. the craft could any one of 8 missions. You don't have the intelligence to understand that. You expect everyone to know what is in you head. I was the only one to spot the shadow under Apollo 11 while 100 feet up. I spotted how they waited with the hammer and feather experiment until they had a vacuum chamber built. Dan did spot the interview with Patrick Moore, Fair play. I was the first to spot the lack if fire from the Apollo 17 lift off craft.
This proved it was lifter up with a crane.
As usual you just vomit out inane tripe!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
The entire Apollo hoax could have been put across without ever putting a man off the ground at all. To say the Apollo story was real is no different to saying that Dirty Harry played by Clint Eastwood was a real cop and the villains he shot actually died.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
What a moronic post!
Tell us how contact was made between the lunar orbiter main craft and the re entry vehicle which housed Michael Collins while Armstrong and Aldrin were on the moon. There was a thick heat insulation layer between both craft. How did gasses, liquids and electrical power pass between them?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
What a moronic post!
A movie camera is placed on the moon, the docking bolts are blown away and the engine ignites lifting the top craft off and into space. How did the camera follow the craft on its way up? The craft was in the centre of the picture all the way, No fire to be seen at all. There cannot be a hydrazine rocket burning without a reddish brown flame. Yet there is no flame. This means it as lifted by some other means and it was either a crane of a helicopter. I don't know which.

A re-entry vehicle could house 3 men and be dropped off a plane or helicopter into the sea. Scorch marks would at lease be evidence of re-entry, its very plane with the Chinese craft and some NASA ones but missiing from some Apollo ones.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
A lander craft has legs like a spider with pads on the end. On touch down, the legs are pushed out as the body keeps moving down. Then the spring pressure forces the body back up. The pads are pushed out and then they are pulled back in disturbing the soil. Soil pushed out stays out and some soil is pulled back in leaving a pile either side of the pad.

This is clearly seen on the Chinese Chang'e landers but missing in the NASA versions.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
ALL already discussed umpteen times, Dan.
And you failed every single time!
You refused to discuss anything. You never posted one sustainable point in support of your theory. It reminds me of when I realized Santy was a not real at the age of 9. My school mates laughed at me for my ridiculous opinion. I found myself trying to prove there was no 70 year old man in a red suit being pulled along by Reindeer in the sky. When I proved no man could squeeze down through a flue liner, one boy said his chimney had no flue liners. He was correct and felt chuffed to have beaten me. I could not win, one cannot prove a negative. No amount of circumstantial evidence is accepted. I have shown there is a greater body of circumstantial evidence to support my claim than there is to support yours. 50 years have passed and all this scorn and yet no one makes any effort to prove they walked on the moon. I believe proof will not be available in my lifetime or the lifetime on anyone now living. When the hoax is proven, no one will remember and no one will care.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
It is possible there is a conspiracy among the nations of the world to turn a blind eye to this. Their problem is that the moon is increasingly seen as a resource to be exploited. It was a resource in 1972 and the logical thing was for the US to continue to send the occasional mission. They had all the data, yet they overwrote and destroyed it by recording the Lucy show over it.

Its time Ollie grew up

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
On leaving the ground the first thing that happens is to adjust cabin pressure to about 5 LBS per Sq inch. This is adequate for breathing the pure oxygen gas and support bodily functions. Before going out on the moon, space suits are put on and the pressure is set to 5 LBS per Sq inch. This blows out the space suit to a comfortable pressure and no creases should be seen in the suit. Cabin pressure is then dropped to moon pressure and the hatch is opened. The suits have a nappy to allow calls of nature. On leaving the module the soiled nappies are handed out and left on the moon. One is visible on none lunar photograph. All water immediately boils away leaving a frozen chunk of solids. Hi energy low volume food is consumed but the body needs as much water as on earth. Urination levels are the same.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
I am not convinced by the flag waving in the wind observation, I could not observe it. I am not convinced about the walking being slow motion replays either. I am not convinced about the scene of one astronaut helping another get up from a fall. I am convinced about the other observations. They faked the view of the earth by using the rounded window. The video of the first landing was done using a prop of the moon in a film studio. The shadow proved this. The letter "C" written on a rock proves it was a prop made out of cardboard. But the most obvious thing is that they got the colour of the moon wrong. They looked up and assumed the surface was silver white. In fact only the rocks are silver white. The dust is a dirty grey reddish brown and when disturbed it is a glassy dark grey. It is made from glass anyway. They can never get over that.

Last edited:

Latest User Threads