Who are the stingiest, meanest scroungers on the site?

Who would not but their round. Pick two

• DS

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Youngdan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mowl in abstentia

• Belgrade

• Salo Salamander

• Godsdog

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • The Last Hurrah

• Thus

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Valamhic

• James Dawson

• Total voters

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 15:19
We decide to meet up in a Dublin Hotel to celebrate surviving Covid -19. The Hotel provides a nice meal as its their first opening night after lockdown. and we retire to the bar for chats and a sing song. Drinks are not free, they must be paid for in cash on delivery. We agree it is to be a round system. I sing Come Paddy Reilly to BJD, Belgrade sings a Star War song, Dan sings the fields of Athenry , DS sings Molly Malone etc. Everyone sings but everyone does not buy.

As we head off to bed well oiled, it is noticed that two of the group never bought a round. They were either at the jacks or on the phone.

Who do you think they would be. Vote for any 2.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 10:19
Olli and Thus would not buy. DS would because after all he gave a lot of money to HanaRickAnderson. Lalo is a fine lad, he would be first up. Thus would be shamed into it as would Dog. Belgrade would not be expected to buy. Valamhic likewise as he paid big money for the bull. Mowl might send money by paypal because he will not be there, ds and dawson would reluctantly buy but only after getting half drunk. I would buy jack daniels for everyone except James who called me a dildo

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
If your choice is not listed above (I was confined to ten), you can vote for any poster on GPO, Politics.ie, Politics.Irish, Political.Irish as well as this one. It must be a site we are familiar with. I suggest we stick to these five. The votes can be counted after the one above closes..

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Olli and Thus would not buy. DS would because after all he gave a lot of money to HanaRickAnderson. Lalo is a fine lad, he would be first up. Thus would be shamed into it as would Dog. Belgrade would not be expected to buy. Valamhic likewise as he paid big money for the bull. Mowl might send money by paypal because he will not be there, ds and dawson would reluctantly buy but only after getting half drunk. I would buy jack daniels for everyone except James who called me a dildo
Cast your vote, You can name you own, but there can be no more than 2

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Frog Féin and The Last Hurrah get a double

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Have you being drinking?
No, its a mystery poll. Be sure to vote and you can change it, Why do you ask me that question?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Lets say that Mowl includes the function in a trip he was coming over here anyway to visit friends. So assume he is there

Last edited:
Local time
If this were any other poster, this would be in the ZOO by now 🙄

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I can no longer see the poll
It appears to be gone, they must have taken it down. If so I will have to call the whole project off.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
you seem to be right

M

Mo

We decide to meet up in a Dublin Hotel to celebrate surviving Covid -19. The Hotel provides a nice meal as its their first opening night after lockdown. and we retire to the bar for chats and a sing song. Drinks are not free, they must be paid for in cash on delivery. We agree it is to be a round system. I sing Come Paddy Reilly to BJD, Belgrade sings a Star War song, Dan sings the fields of Athenry , DS sings Molly Malone etc. Everyone sings but everyone does not buy.

As we head off to bed well oiled, it is noticed that two of the group never bought a round. They were either at the jacks or on the phone.

Who do you think they would be. Vote for any 2.
It would just be an empty hotel. You and Dan would be on your own.
So logically you both would be the stingiest two there!

This must be one of the dumbest threads ever posted here yet!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

I was hypothetically speaking. You are meant to imagine the scenario, discuss an vote. You can name me and Dan with it will count. Its just that only ten fit in. I just wanted to do something scientific for a change.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
If this were any other poster, this would be in the ZOO by now 🙄
You must have taken down the poll. Perhaps I should not have included you or Belgrade. If allow
do it again, I will not include either.

F

Fred English

You must have taken down the poll. Perhaps I should not have included you or Belgrade. If allow
do it again, I will not include either.
I was about to vote, unsure, but I would always vote in a poll (if I can)

I like polls