Will Ireland ultimately end in a level 5 lockdown?

Local time
Today, 19:11
Today we see the Level 4 restrictions come into force for the border lockdown, meanwhile we cant visit friends and families in their homes.

Yet despite this the stupidity of our government allows us to go to a beer garden, go shopping with friends and family, and also eat out with them.

I believe the canary in the coal mine is still the schools, Kids can meet up with over 500 plus pupils per day mixing and spreading the virus which ultimately allows them to bring it home.

NPHET themselves are saying the restrictions are unlikely to work and fear we could be heading to between 1,800-2,200 Covid-19 cases a day, and over 400 people with Covid-19 in hospital by Halloween.

Professor Philip Nolan, chair of the NPHET Irish Epidemiological Modelling Advisory Group, gave the stark figures at a briefing at the Department of Health this evening.

He said that hospitalisations are “increasing exponentially, in fact, increasing exponentially faster than we projected 14 days ago”.

The question must be, are we ultimately heading to another major lockdown which will be over the Christmas period?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
If you are under 70 you should infect yourselves and get it over with. I decided on it in July and caught the virus in early September, Great now but a little tired in the evening. There is no test for Clovid - 19. Government refuses to carry out random sampling to find out how many are infected. Te reason is because there is no test.There were 1.4 million in August. That is why they are finding so many people infected.

85% of the population are will be infected by year end which is great because they will have immunity for life.

What is happening is that the stupidity of successive governments over decades has finally caught up with them. The economy will collapse in january and a quiet revolution will ensue.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I have no doubt that Level 5 is coming very soon.

Last edited:

Sunmaker

Local time
I think you must be a mind reader, or you work for NPHET!

NPHET recommends move to Level 5 for six weeks

The National Public Health Emergency Team (NPHET) has recommended that the entire country moves to Level 5 for a period of six weeks.

A number of Government sources have confirmed details of the recommendations to RTÉ News.

The advice, contained in a letter sent to Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly last night, is due to be discussed at a meeting between Government officials and Chief Medical Officer Dr Tony Holohan this morning.

There are currently no plans for a Cabinet meeting today and the Taoiseach is not due back from an EU Council meeting until later today.

However, ministers expect the issue to be decided in the coming days in order to avoid a period of uncertainty.

It is understood the letter does not recommend the closure of schools.

Government sources believe consideration could be given to some tweaks to Level 5 which says people should not travel any further than 5km from their homes.

Meanwhile, a countrywide restriction on household visits is in effect for four weeks and since midnight, Cavan, Donegal and Monaghan have also been moved to Level 4 restrictions as part of measures announced by the Government.

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Sadly it looks like my predictions were spot on. Not sure if Val will do the right thing and do a full lockdown or carry on with this level 3 nonsense.

We will ultimately end up with full school closures and a lockdown I believe, however, every week they delay means another week shaved from Christmas.

Get your shopping done now before the panic buying sets in which is only days away.

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Varadkar - second lockdown may not save Christmas

Tánaiste Leo Varadkar has said a second lockdown will be more difficult than the first and may not save Christmas after Nphet recommended Level Five restrictions for six weeks.

Mr Varadkar said he had not seen the latest advice from Chief Medical Officer Tony Holohan but said he “wasn’t surprised” by the recommendation of another lockdown.

I warned you all!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Sadly it looks like my predictions were spot on. Not sure if Val will do the right thing and do a full lockdown or carry on with this level 3 nonsense.

We will ultimately end up with full school closures and a lockdown I believe, however, every week they delay means another week shaved from Christmas.

Get your shopping done now before the panic buying sets in which is only days away.
Val ask for evidence that there is a test for Covid 19. He asks for an explanation as to why no random sampling tests were ever done. to establis statistically how many are infected. He asks how many will die from the current outbreak and predicts it will be none.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Varadkar - second lockdown may not save Christmas

Tánaiste Leo Varadkar has said a second lockdown will be more difficult than the first and may not save Christmas after Nphet recommended Level Five restrictions for six weeks.

Mr Varadkar said he had not seen the latest advice from Chief Medical Officer Tony Holohan but said he “wasn’t surprised” by the recommendation of another lockdown.

I warned you all!
Holignan murdered several women whit his cervical cancer tests.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today we see the Level 4 restrictions come into force for the border lockdown, meanwhile we cant visit friends and families in their homes.

Yet despite this the stupidity of our government allows us to go to a beer garden, go shopping with friends and family, and also eat out with them.

I believe the canary in the coal mine is still the schools, Kids can meet up with over 500 plus pupils per day mixing and spreading the virus which ultimately allows them to bring it home.

NPHET themselves are saying the restrictions are unlikely to work and fear we could be heading to between 1,800-2,200 Covid-19 cases a day, and over 400 people with Covid-19 in hospital by Halloween.

Professor Philip Nolan, chair of the NPHET Irish Epidemiological Modelling Advisory Group, gave the stark figures at a briefing at the Department of Health this evening.

He said that hospitalisations are “increasing exponentially, in fact, increasing exponentially faster than we projected 14 days ago”.

The question must be, are we ultimately heading to another major lockdown which will be over the Christmas period?
We are currently at 2.5 million cases and will end up with 3.9 million. deaths are down

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 15:11
So everything done in MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST,and SEPTEMBER was a waste of time.
The correct course of course was to do nothing.
The economy will not even make it to January. Why would a pub even think of opening in January anyway.

They just need 6 weeks to be absolutely certain that the economic system will collapse. That is the objective

Olli Rehn

Local time
So everything done in MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST,and SEPTEMBER was a waste of time.
The correct course of course was to do nothing.
The economy will not even make it to January. Why would a pub even think of opening in January anyway.

They just need 6 weeks to be absolutely certain that the economic system will collapse. That is the objective

Bullshit.
The course so far is 100% ok. The hospitals are not clocked up due to the very efficient management of the government.
The economy won't collapse- why should it.
For the umpteenth time- get your head out of Ike's arse!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 15:11
The course so far is 100% ok.
Best laugh I had all day.

the scary thing is that most people are so screwed up in the head now that they have convinced themselves that things are going great

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Why Nationalists Should Unite Against Covid

By Way of the World

Olli Rehn

Local time
Best laugh I had all day.

the scary thing is that most people are so screwed up in the head now that they have convinced themselves that things are going great

Nobody thinks things will be great. But most folks understand that we all have to be vigilant and fight the virus.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Nobody thinks things will be great. But most folks understand that we all have to be vigilant and fight the virus.
Bahahahahaa.. 😂😭

Olli, you really have to be one of the stupidest pricks alive.. I honestly can't think of any difference between you and Jedward 🤣

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Do you believe the PCR test tells if a person actually has a Covid -19 infection?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Bullshit.
The course so far is 100% ok. The hospitals are not clocked up due to the very efficient management of the government.
The economy won't collapse- why should it.
For the umpteenth time- get your head out of Ike's arse!
If the earlier Summer Lockdown was effective, why do we need another lockdown now? How many people had/have the infection already?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I have no doubt that Level 5 is coming very soon.
Tat is all government knows. They cannot create jobs, they cannot end the housing scandal and they cannot end hospital scandal.

All they know is blocking citizens going about their daily work. Your communist utopia is here now,