What's new

Will Venezuela be inspired to rise?

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
We all know that pitiful Country is a tinpot Communist Dictatorship. The people are in a wretched condition but could they be inspired by MAGA and the great patriotic movement in the USA to rise up against their tyrannical overlords?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mind you, even Drug Dealer Gweedoo had a better run than these MAGA cretins. How many racoons had to die for that moron's stupidity?

OP
General O'Duffy

General O'Duffy

You may mock but the Venezuelan people will see MAGA and get a taste of freedom.

Lady Liberty

God fearing Christians

Stand back, Stand by: MAGA Militia seize Capitol building

OP
General O'Duffy

General O'Duffy

Perhaps Mowl befriended a couple of them in his adolescence, was turned gay and that's why he now rails against the church?

Not all Priests are closet gays though. Only about 20 percent. Its a convenient trope to use to attack the actual faith and the Sacraments. Shame on him.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Perhaps Mowl befriended a couple of them in his adolescence, was turned gay and that's why he now rails against the church?

Not all Priests are closet gays though. Only about 20 percent. Its a convenient trope to use to attack the actual faith and the Sacraments. Shame on him.

Or maybe Mowl is just disgusted by their behavior and hypocrisy.

OP
General O'Duffy

General O'Duffy

I doubt it. I get strong vibes off him that he's a bitter homosexual and blames the Priests he fornicated with as a youth for the way his life has turned out. I've seen people like him before. They're quite transparent.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
I doubt it. I get strong vibes off him that he's a bitter homosexual and blames the Priests he fornicated with as a youth for the way his life has turned out. I've seen people like him before. They're quite transparent.

You seem to be an expert on these matters. Did you have an encounter with one of those Parish Priests yourself?

OP
General O'Duffy

General O'Duffy

You seem to be an expert on these matters. Did you have an encounter with one of those Parish Priests yourself?
There was none of that filth in our area. I'd have known. We were the most important family in the parish.

There was a direct path from the parochial house via a field to our house. The Priests used to visit almost on a daily basis. One in particular, Fr Lynch, would come round every night to play cards with my father and neighbour. It wouldn't be unusual for me to come down for breakfast of a morning to find the Bishop himself (Killaloe) holding court at the table.

If you're ever near Roscrea, pop into St Cronan's and have a look at our family pew, the very front one on the left isle. You'll find our name inscribed on a brass plate. Don't divulge the name here though because I don't want to be doxed and trolled!!!

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
There was none of that filth in our area. I'd have known. We were the most important family in the parish.

There was a direct path from the parochial house via a field to our house. The Priests used to visit almost on a daily basis. One in particular, Fr Lynch, would come round every night to play cards with my father and neighbour. It wouldn't be unusual for me to come down for breakfast of a morning to find the Bishop himself (Killaloe) holding court at the table.

If you're ever near Roscrea, pop into St Cronan's and have a look at our family pew, the very front one on the left isle. You'll find our name inscribed on a brass plate. Don't divulge the name here though because I don't want to be doxed and trolled!!!

Do you think your da might have swung a bit to the quare side?

OP
General O'Duffy

General O'Duffy

My father was the most upright and respectable man in the whole of north Tipperary. His father served in the Munster Fusiliers in Gallipoli and then under Gen Eoin O'Duffy in the National army.

We come from a long line of public servants and landowners. Please do not disrespect my family again. Thank you.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
My father was the most upright and respectable man in the whole of north Tipperary. His father served in the Munster Fusiliers in Gallipoli and then under Gen Eoin O'Duffy in the National army.

We come from a long line of public servants and landowners. Please do not disrespect my family again. Thank you.

But was he especially upright when the priest used to come?

OP
General O'Duffy

General O'Duffy

You Mr Gaelach are disgusting.

Latest User Threads