What's new

USA Woman Shot Dead after Armed Trump Supporters storm the Capitol - Police Officer Dead

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator

This is the price of Dotard Donald's ego.

I knew something like this would happen as soon as Donald encouraged his deluded fans to turn up and try to overturn Biden's election victory. Really, Trump should be arrested and put on trial for treason. This poor deluded woman died for the ego of a con man.

And I see all the racists over on Stormfront Ireland, who've spent the last week celebrating the police killing of an African in Dublin, are now bubbering in tears that the police have dared to shoot a white woman. What a bunch of cowardly assholes.

Last edited:

Thelasthurrah

This is the price of Dotard Donald's ego.

I knew something like this would happen as soon as Donald encouraged his deluded fans to turn up and try to overturn Biden's election victory. Really, Trump should be arrested and put on trial for treason. This poor deluded woman died for the ego of a con man.

And I see all the racists over on Stormfront Ireland, who've spent the last week celebrating the police killing of an African in Dublin, are now bubbering in tears that the police have dared to shoot a white woman. What a bunch of cowardly assholes.

Unfortunately many people have been conned by the egotistical, narcissist Trump.
Very sad that this lady died, but Trump won't give a phuck.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
They were clearly breaking the law, and Dan usually says anyone breaking the law should be shot.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
If this had been a BLM/Antifa protest then yes dan would probably be cheerleading the cop, sadly.
If I'm wrong dan, I'll apologise in advance.
You can hardly say she was a danger to anyone, especially with a solid wood locked door between her and the chamber

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator

Another completely unnecessary killing by US cops. This time it was an unarmed white woman protester, Ashley Babbit.

She was a 4 tour veteran of the air force. You can see from the video that she posed no major threat to anyone.

What an irony it is that Ashley Babbit, who was shot at #CapitolHill was an airforce veteran! She spent 14 years fighting for "democracy" overseas on the orders of the state, only to be shot down by that very same state when she asked for democracy in her own country. pic.twitter.com/nbnA23vWNc
— Syrian Girl 🎗️🇸🇾 (@Partisangirl) January 7, 2021

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
You can hardly say she was a danger to anyone, especially with a solid wood locked door between her and the chamber

She invaded the building illegally - she broke into the hallway, took one in the neck and died.

If this was Val invading his next farm neighbour's house and his neighbour shot him in the neck, I'd side with the neighbour, not Val. Val said to me once that he could if he chose to, he could arrive at my Mam's front door, walk into her house and make himself a cup of tea, and there's nothing she can do about it except report it and ask him to leave.

He said that if he refused to leave and she clattered him in the head with a frying pan, that he could press charges against her.

When you find yourself having a conversation of this nature with a seventy-three year old ex-Dick, then you know the Kool Aid's been added to the water in Cavan.

Last edited:

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator
They were clearly breaking the law, and Dan usually says anyone breaking the law should be shot.

Only if they are black!

Trump bears a lot of responsibility here for stoking the fire regarding the election being stolen.
Trump should have just accepted his loss gracefully. Arguing about it was never going to change anything.

However in my opinion the Dems also share much of the blame here too for marshalling the tech companies and the media and their democratic propaganda machine for 4 years non stop pumping out politically advantageous lies /mistruths/propaganda paralysing and polarising the population out of sour grapes at hillary losing and creating a climate so toxic and highly charged that some drugged up paranoid idiot agent actually believed all the hype that there was actually somehow a real threat to democratic lawmakers from an unarmed woman and discharged his gun.

It's very sad that this brave woman and 3 others wasted their lives over stupid political games played by Trump and the other republican and the Democrat sociopaths.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Only if they are black!

It's very sad that this brave woman and 3 others wasted their lives over stupid political games played by Trump and the other republican and the Democrat sociopaths.

Let them all kill each other: the world will be a better place withOUT Americans.

Last edited:

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
They say it was Mike Pence's security guard who shot her.

The MAGA militia missed a good opportunity here imo. I seen pictures of them and they were well armed and marshaled. That State house was remarkably lightly guarded. The unarmed protesters made it into Nanci Pelosi's office and one even got into the chamber itself.

One coordinated assault by the militiamen could've seen them drive the security before them and they'd have the chamber and all the politicians hostage. They could then have handed the keys over to Trump and let him do as he pleased.

The rebels of 1916 let a similar situation pass up when they failed to take Dublin Castle even though there was nobody guarding it.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
They say it was Mike Pence's security guard who shot her.

The MAGA militia missed a good opportunity here imo. I seen pictures of them and they were well armed and marshaled. That State house was remarkably lightly guarded. The unarmed protesters made it into Nanci Pelosi's office and one even got into the chamber itself.

One coordinated assault by the militiamen could've seen them drive the security before them and they'd have the chamber and all the politicians hostage. They could then have handed the keys over to Trump and let him do as he pleased.

The rebels of 1916 let a similar situation pass up when they failed to take Dublin Castle even though there was nobody guarding it.

So, you're saying that the guards were right to shoot that woman, as she was part of a conspiracy to take elected representatives hostage?

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
The free state gimps are hoping someone will care enough....

Latest User Threads