What's new

USA Woman Shot Dead after Armed Trump Supporters storm the Capitol - Police Officer Dead

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
you should be banned for insanity but in the interests of freedom of speech you are not discouraged.

It is noteworthy that nobody it seems is callinh for the cop to be arrested
They want to blame Trump for it

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Nasty bastards on the Isle, DS is not that bad, all he did was doxx me and Mowl and a few more

Not half as nasty a bastard as you are, Dan.

You blocked me from a thread for answering your lover's question: yes, your lover - Val.

A big fat hairy mutant whose fat hangs over you when you're down on your knees doing whatever it is you crazy gay kids do in the privacy of your own caravan/Hiace/tent.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
It's the official paper you're given when you've been fired from the police force like Val was - for gross incompetence. You hand your P45 to welfare to claim some dole.

Ribeye

Not half as nasty a bastard as you are, Dan.

You blocked me from a thread for answering your lover's question: yes, your lover - Val.

A big fat hairy mutant whose fat hangs over you when you're down on your knees doing whatever it is you crazy gay kids do in the privacy of your own caravan/Hiace/tent.
You seem obsessed with Val, is it a sexual thing?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Is that true Val. Do you claim dole like DS and Saul
I would if I could, I would take everything I can get and buy more gold. I don't qualify for job seekers allowance. The dole they talk about is government support form progressive farmers.

Its for breeding better livestock, Buying new machinery,

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
I would if I could, I would take everything I can get and buy more gold. I don't qualify for job seekers allowance. The dole they talk about is government support form progressive farmers.

I can not believe there are at the most recent tally, not one but two, more intelligent people in Ireland. That is exceptionally good advice

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator

Val, the Single Payment is Farmers Dole.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Val, the Single Payment is Farmers Dole.
No. there is a small farmers dole where small farmers with low income have to sign on stating the number of days unemployed. In areas without an exchange they attend at the Garda Station and the Gardai act as a substitute employment exchange. The number of days available for work (up to six) must be stated and technically they have to be available for work. They can be called on to do FASS work. I don't get any of that because it means tested and I am not available for work, I get the EU Single farm payment which is paid to all farmers regardless of income. Michael O'Leary of Ryan air has a farm and Eugene Murtagh of Kingspan has a farm. Both are worth hundreds of millions of Euros. They get it in full. It is better described as an appreciation of society for the excellent contribution we farmers make as pillars of society. Its not dole

Last edited:
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
No. there is a small farmers dole where small farmers with low income have to sign on stating the number of days unemployed. In areas without an exchange they attend at the Garda Station and the Gardai act as a substitute employment exchange. The number of days available for work (up to six) must be stated and technically they have to be available for work. They can be called on to do FASS work. I don't get any of that because it means tested and I am not available for work, I get the EU Single farm payment which is paid to all farmers regardless of income. Michael O'Leary of Ryan air has a farm and Eugene Murtagh of Kingspan has a farm. Both are worth hundreds of millions of Euros. They get it in full. It is better described as an appreciation of society for the excellent contribution we farmers make as pillars of society. Its not dole

Yes, Michael O'Leary gets Farmers Dole. We live in a society were anyone with land is fully protected from the so called "free market." Capitalism is just for the poor.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
I can not believe there are at the most recent tally, not one but two, more intelligent people in Ireland. That is exceptionally good advice
People of high status and intellect should not be burdened with providing for the necessities of life. We need to be free to concentrate on such lofty things as high science, high finance, The arts, and forward planning. Cant have us worrying about where the next dinner will come from. We use money wisely and never buy lotto tickets like the plebs

Latest User Threads