What's new

USA Woman Shot Dead after Armed Trump Supporters storm the Capitol - Police Officer Dead

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
People of high status and intellect should not be burdened with providing for the necessities of life. We need to be free to concentrate on such lofty things as high science, high finance, The arts, and forward planning. Cant have us worrying about where the next dinner will come from. We use money wisely and never buy lotto tickets like the plebs
We need slaves but the problem here, judging by the posters, they are incapable of any type of toil

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
He admires a tough strong intelligent alpha male.

Which means not you.

Not you. I am not the most intelligence man in Ireland.

Yeah, after me that is.

I don't qualify for job seekers allowance.

Neither do the junkies on the boardwalk, Val.

Try to be a better man, eh?

Val, the Single Payment is Farmers Dole.

Yes - but Val can't admit to going to the state with his cap in hand for a hand-out.

Somebody should tell him about the clean jumper allowance.

No. there is a small farmers dole where small farmers with low income have to sign on stating the number of days unemployed. In areas without an exchange they attend at the Garda Station and the Gardai act as a substitute employment exchange. The number of days available for work (up to six) must be stated and technically they have to be available for work. They can be called on to do FASS work. I don't get any of that because it means tested and I am not available for work, I get the EU Single farm payment which is paid to all farmers regardless of income. Michael O'Leary of Ryan air has a farm and Eugene Murtagh of Kingspan has a farm. Both are worth hundreds of millions of Euros. They get it in full. It is better described as an appreciation of society for the excellent contribution we farmers make as pillars of society. Its not dole

So you obviously know the system very well and exactly how it works: this illustrates very clearly the fact that you're a typical farmer/scrounger. Nobody who hasn't dealt with welfare knows as much as you do without attached experience.

You're a dole scrounger, Val - a shite-shoveling dole scrounger with a pit so full of slurry it can seen by satellites orbiting the earth.

We need slaves but the problem here, judging by the posters, they are incapable of any type of toil

Investing in tin and silver, copper wires and roofing lead isn't toil, Dan - it's called being a parasite, a bottom feeder, a bum.

I'm always inclined to root for the underdog. I'd actually be delighted if he did pull it off.

Val never stops pulling it off.

It is really. The point of the dole is to protect individuals from the worst excesses of the "free market."

Yeah, but Val prefers to lie about his scrounging.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
You lost your €1,650 Val - get used to it.

You backed a nag in a breeder's race and lost your shirt.

It made me laugh then, it still does now. Maybe a postcard to the wife is in order to let her know why she's eating corn flakes for dinner these last weeks since the election.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
You lost your €1,650 Val - get used to it.

You backed a nag in a breeder's race and lost your shirt.

It made me laugh then, it still does now. Maybe a postcard to the wife is in order to let her know why she's eating corn flakes for dinner these last weeks since the election.
I did not lose my shirt. I am raking in over 4,500 a month. More in spring when I sell my silage. Thats farming alone. Then there is the side lines. Various consultancies. The accountant is working flat out to keep tax down. Losing on Trump was due to fraud with the election but I admit its no excuse. That and Liberace is embarrassing and bad form of Mowl to dwell on it.

The wife does not care, she is even more passionate about Trump than me. She is in very bad form since the election but pulling out of it now. Great pity he lost but good enough for the yanks. If they had any guts there would be a war on.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
That and Liberace is embarrassing and bad form of Mowl to dwell on it.

The wife does not care,
Can you be more clear. Your wife does not care about the wasted money on Trump or the wasted money on Liberace which was considerably more.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
You were planning on investing in the animal
I do not buy a pig in a poke Sir. I was waiting to see the quality of the new stock. Never in a million years did I foresee that we would be dealing with a Bovine Barack Obama though. Val may feel let down not getting the Yankee Dollar but he should have demanded a test drive before he bought this Ford Capri 1600.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
I did not lose my shirt.

Yeah, but you did lose your shirt - several shirts, in fact.

I am very disappointed Tadgh liked Mowl's post criticising me. I suspect Mowl is Tadgh's father

Well, seeing as you missed @Sparta's avatar selection from yesterday - the one he doxxed me on which the house appears to have no problem or issues with. My image, my name - all bandied about and still Sparta's here sending me PM's and refusing to answer my several questions put to him today.

I've also asked @Tadhg Gaelach @Belgrade @Youngdan why they haven't banned him - no replies there either. Strange activities these strange days.

Well thanks to DS doxxing the chap, how can you say that Mowl is anybodies father

Now you know how devilishly handsome AND youthful I actually am, you can let it simmer on a low heat to see if you can cook up any truth in the above. I know you have a couple of older kids, and that you buy them cars and weed - or so you said.

But you still know nothin' 'bout me.

Mowl could

When there is an obvious bond between two people with more than 20 years between them a parental link must be considered.

So you're Liberace's Dad?

Cool story, Val.

I have googled this area called Ballyer, all should be forced to take a DNA test

Idiot.

Yank idiot at that.

Latest User Threads